Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9,429 Posts
We have had a few overnights in the high and mid 30's

today it started off about 45* and never even got to 50* all day.......

Season is for sure getting close to its end, but we just had 94* and 89* 3 and 4 days ago........... and I have no doubt at all we will still have a handful of days in the mid upper 70's still, sprinkled with a few days it never gets out of the 30's over the next month........... then 5 months of never above freezing

• Wow
Reactions: PhotoAl

·
Registered
16,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The roost homeward was considerably more energetic than the trip in…. ‘Do not pass go’ sorts of behavior abounded.

The only downside to the trip, was discovering one of my heated gloves refused to stay on during the run to work. I suspect the wiring in my jacket, but need to troubleshoot this. Also, it’s time for me to change to my clear visor with the pin lock anti fog setup. Riding in the dark with the tinted visor wasn’t the optimal choice.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
went to MotoAmerica at Barber today. It was in the low 50s but hit the mid to upper 80 this afternoon. Seemed hotter though. Lots of bikes in the various classes and looks like plenty of excitement over the weekend. Looks more like the old AMA days before DMG, after years of hard work by MotoAmerica to build it. Now looks like the economy is sinking! Sigh!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts