Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Actually no, the "Republic of Macedonia" is from Yugoslavia and branched off. They were in a dispute with Greece over the use of the name Macedonia because of Greek history.

I'm totally on Greece's side with that arguement too. lol. No offense to OP nothing I can do about it but I think it is confusing to copy a name of a place in history when it's not even in the same location...

Anyways, welcome to the forum lol

But it is right next to you guys over there! haha. I am of Greek decent and I would love to go. So jealous that you are from there Spyros!!! All my family has photo albums and it's beautiful looking through them and I haven't even been there!!!! ugh

·
Registered
117 Posts
Actually no, the "Republic of Macedonia" is from Yugoslavia and branched off. They were in a dispute with Greece over the use of the name Macedonia because of Greek history.

I'm totally on Greece's side with that arguement too. lol. No offense to OP nothing I can do about it but I think it is confusing to copy a name of a place in history when it's not even in the same location...

Anyways, welcome to the forum lol

But it is right next to you guys over there! haha. I am of Greek decent and I would love to go. So jealous that you are from there Spyros!!! All my family has photo albums and it's beautiful looking through them and I haven't even been there!!!! ugh
well believe you told everythings it needs to be told about that... you should definetaly come .. its worth it..its so beautiful here you cant imagine... mostly at summers.. your family would know:D

·
Registered
117 Posts
Lol I dont actually speak greek. I just know a few songs Ive learned from my grandpa. He grew up there and spoke the language fluently.
aaaaa an i thought you could speak:p thats a song that you said before so you'd know

·
Registered
332 Posts
well believe you told everythings it needs to be told about that... you should definetaly come .. its worth it..its so beautiful here you cant imagine... mostly at summers.. your family would know:D
I've been meaning to go. It's my next destination for sure. I will probably end up doing a cruise because it is easier to manage and ends up being way cheaper usually.

Only downside to that is that I will not get to see the town my family is from. Eventually I will have to fly straight there and drive/backpack down to my family's town so I can see it. But that will require a little more planning than what I can do right now. haha.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I've been meaning to go. It's my next destination for sure. I will probably end up doing a cruise because it is easier to manage and ends up being way cheaper usually.

Only downside to that is that I will not get to see the town my family is from. Eventually I will have to fly straight there and drive/backpack down to my family's town so I can see it. But that will require a little more planning than what I can do right now. haha.
if theres anything i can help you with let me know ... greece is very easy in findin places .. theres only 1 road to every location :p

1 - 16 of 16 Posts