Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
despite the ZX6Rs can being a fine work of art.. i want it gone & the purdiest aftermarket bit iv'e seen is the M4GP slip-on pipe. tis nice & neat & comes availiable with loud & quiet inserts. has anyone considered or fitted one of these? are they legal in Australia? thoughts?

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
I've got the M4 with both inserts, although I keep the stage 2 insert in all the time now (that' the quieter one)... makes a big difference, but is still loud... not sure the decimals, or whether its legal over there, but here the cops have not said anything

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
M4GP

yeah i'm a motorcycle postie here in the Oz so i start her up early.. stage two sounds good.. neighbours on the right are jerks but i like the ones on the left.. i noticed these pipes are cheap on Ebay but laws are a bit sus here.. but if they dont notice.. they might not ask. i just think they look good, show a bit more of the swing arm. do you get to ride all year round?

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
yeah i'm a motorcycle postie here in the Oz so i start her up early.. stage two sounds good.. neighbours on the right are jerks but i like the ones on the left.. i noticed these pipes are cheap on Ebay but laws are a bit sus here.. but if they dont notice.. they might not ask. i just think they look good, show a bit more of the swing arm. do you get to ride all year round?
Well, as long as you're taking off nice and slow, and not high revving, I geuss the sound is not too bad.. more of a growl..

google some sound clips to see if you like the sound..

this year the only month I did not get out was February, but it has been a easy winter here...

·
Registered
7,651 Posts
I have the Comp Werkes slip on on mine. It's very loud and I've never had complaints from anyone and I live in a quite neighborhood.

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
haha i have stock exhaust on mine and my neighbor bitches everytime i warm her up...she comes out screaming from across the street...and i point to my ears thru my lid and yell I CAN'T HEAR YOU...and laugh...i think i will get this exhaust with the stage one in just to rattle her cage a little more....lol

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
haha i have stock exhaust on mine and my neighbor bitches everytime i warm her up...she comes out screaming from across the street...and i point to my ears thru my lid and yell I CAN'T HEAR YOU...and laugh...i think i will get this exhaust with the stage one in just to rattle her cage a little more....lol
Hahaha!

You get them everywhere mate

Fuck them is what I say!!!

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
ummm, yup, m4 stage 1 with definitely get her all fired up lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts