Items For Trade:

If you would like to discuss a trade, then please shoot a message. Mine looks perfect. I REALLY take care of my bukes, especially this one. Only 8469 miles on it. No Knicks, scratches, internals are great and now that's its been broken in, it sounds sweet. This is a VERY loud can and I'm 36 now, so I need to quiet it down. Cones with a silencer.

M4 Carbon Fiber Street Slayer with stainless tips. It's a shorty, out of the way and the sound.. it rips. But if no trade, then that's OK, I'll sell & buy separately. No scratches, dings or scuffs. Bike is never stored outside, so I doubt you'll find one kn better condition. I'm wanting an Akrapovic or an SC Project 1, Austin Racing, etc or similar.

Also selling my Bazzaz Full Suite:
Z-Fi Fuel Management System
Z-AFM & O2 Sensor
Dual Fuel Map Switch Selector Toggle Switch (for 2 fuel maps on the fly)

And if you need a header with a hole for the O2 Bung, let me know, I got a set if MJS Headers I'll sell ya

Also selling a brand new Pirelli Rosso Corsa II 180/55/18. Still has the sticker on it. I thought my tire was ruined, but it was my valve stem that failed & have plenty of tread left.

Advice: When you buy a bike, have them replace the valve stems with angled aluminum ones. Not much space with aportbike spokes.

I can provide pics. Bazzaz & exhaust are still on the bike