Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys!

I am looking for a Lower Left Cowling Replacement Part for my '03 Ninja ZX-6R 636. The OEM part number is 55028-1454-7F (described as COWLING, LWR, LH, LIME GREEN). I have searched high and low for this part and was told by a local Kawasaki dealer that there are absolutely ZERO of these new parts available. I also tried to find a Used part but they are few and far between and are not in the condition I would like. I would be willing to settle with a Used part if it's in good enough shape, I just haven't come across any yet. I am not opposed to buying this part as Aftermarket, as long as the quality is there. My first choice would obviously be the OEM part, that way I know it will match my bike perfectly.

I really appreciate all your help Guys!

03zxsixr

Attachments

·
Registered
14,580 Posts
Good luck in your search.

It's possible that a complete set of after market plastics could cost less than that one piece OEM.

It may be less expensive to replace both the lowers with a single track piece as there might be greater demand there, for parts.

Is it possible that there are vendors in Europe who support older bikes that offer what you want?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts