Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, it has been about a year since I was here. The latest news is that I lost my zx-6r through an insurance claim and now I am ninjaless....it sucks....specially to see other kids on their shiny bikes all over town. So I was looking for bikes online and came across this add that claims their bikes are new and cheap. So I am in doubt if it is legitimate. So what do I do? I ask my friends from the ninja6zone what they think about it or if they know anything about this company. Please give me your thoughts.....

MotorcyclesSportcity Ltd

You may google it and will find it in many other forums. Please tell me what you think. Could this be a scam?? because I honestly would love to have back my good ol 04 ninja 636.

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
i would check it out but be very caucious. some are legit and some arn't. if it looks to good to be true most of the time it is.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Hey guys, it has been about a year since I was here. The latest news is that I lost my zx-6r through an insurance claim and now I am ninjaless....it sucks....specially to see other kids on their shiny bikes all over town. So I was looking for bikes online and came across this add that claims their bikes are new and cheap. So I am in doubt if it is legitimate. So what do I do? I ask my friends from the ninja6zone what they think about it or if they know anything about this company. Please give me your thoughts.....

MotorcyclesSportcity Ltd

You may google it and will find it in many other forums. Please tell me what you think. Could this be a scam?? because I honestly would love to have back my good ol 04 ninja 636.
http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/326/RipOff0326584.htm

You don't want anything to do with them. Read the link.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey thanks for the info...however I have a question..are these people from Sports City Cyclery the same people as MotorcyclesSportcity Ltd??

·
Registered
270 Posts
SCAM SCAM SCAM, bro those prices are too good to be true. On top of that notice the poor spelling and grammar when the guy is talking about the company. I have seen this type of crap in many other scams. (a lot of the scams originate in Nigeria, and those fuckers can't spell or write for shit) The reason why they ask for bank transfer is because once the transfer completes there is no way for you to get your money back. Stay away from that shit, I'd hate to see you get screwed. Check criagslist and e-bay if you want some good deals on bikes. I saw a couple months ago where a dude on here picked up a brand new 07 zx6r for like 5600 bucks from a dealer in texas that was just moving product. Deals are out there just be patient. Good luck!!!

·
Registered
167 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey man thanks a lot for the input. I was thinking the same thing about the spelling on their add, not professional at all. Also, I didn't see that part where it says Bank Transfer only.....to hell with that. It's kinda like when you see those letters saying that the Bank has 3 million dollars that no one has claimed and all that BS....just to get your money because they need the person next to kin?? Thanks bro. I am gonna be looking for dealers wanting to move product like you say.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Hey man thanks a lot for the input. I was thinking the same thing about the spelling on their add, not professional at all. Also, I didn't see that part where it says Bank Transfer only.....to hell with that. It's kinda like when you see those letters saying that the Bank has 3 million dollars that no one has claimed and all that BS....just to get your money because they need the person next to kin?? Thanks bro. I am gonna be looking for dealers wanting to move product like you say.
Theres deals out there man, just gotta find them. I bought my first bike back at the end of Dec. It was a 07ZX6R with 4500 miles and a clear title and I picked it up for 4500 bucks. Bike was in good shape and ran great, but I got a steal on it. Just a small shop in SC and they were blowing out inventory for the end of the year. I'll keep my eyes posted if I see any rockin deals.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
instead of giving those scam artists your money just send it to me and i'll spend it better than they will.

but do as you wish, it's not my money being stolen

·
Registered
49 Posts
...I did happen across a 05 636 with 14,000mi and the guy was willing to take $4000 just to get out from under it. It was a plasma blue one.

·
Super Moderator
5,458 Posts
4k for an 05 is a good price, what shape is the bike in?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts