Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Awesome looking bike mate! Nice to see another motocard style bike, ther are pretty rare I think. :thumbup: What year of bike is that btw?

·
Registered
234 Posts
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAAH ummm im speechless?? keep working on it bro, if i might add maybe get a go pro ind take some more shots and angles while you ride instead of just a shaky camera and the bike in a stand still for most of the vid?

good job for your first video tho! keep at it man

·
Registered
3,521 Posts
Flyby's, bike running, twisties, kneedrags, and stunts (in some cases) make decent videos. Add those and less still shots and it'll be a much better vid. Also, het some real music in there! Lol.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
P23UNK hello fellow motocard bike owner :) It's 2011.
I'm quite please with the video, it's cheesy but fun making :) Just a mobile phone camera shot and put together in one day.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Nice, I have to admit that your 2011 does look slightly more impressive than my 2000 model! My tank doesn't have the proper decals, just kawa green for some reason but I still like that colour scheme. I think a 2011 might be on the cards for my next bike when ever that may be, I really like that model. :thumbup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts