Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I’m looking forward for a full system exhaust on my zx6r 2014. Right now I’ve a silver series two brothers slip on and i really love it but i want to upgrade it with a full exhaust
I’m a bit confused between the m4 and two brothers
Need your suggestions
Let me know if you’ve got anything louder than these with decibels.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I would suggest doing a ais system delete and reflash before you do a full exhaust it will sound completely different.

·
Registered
165 Posts
I would suggest doing a ais system delete and reflash before you do a full exhaust it will sound completely different.
I thought deleting the AIS system while keeping the catalytic converter in the stock headers was a bad idea. I was under the assumption that unburnt fuel would cause a buildup of residue on the cat resulting in poor performance issues over time.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have the same exhaust. To make it a full system I just bought the graves titanium headers that allow you to upgrade your slip on to a full system. Its a bit expensive but should be worth it (havent installed it yet).

Might be worth looking into...two brothers also offers just the headers you just have to contact them directly

·
Registered
8,075 Posts
WHY go louder? Just to guarantee you piss off everybody in the next county as well.......... Fucking Stupid!!!

Reactions: PhotoAl

·
Registered
165 Posts
I replaced my M4 3/4 to a Racefit 3/4 on my 2010 ZX6R. Sounds very good and I have the option to run with or without a decibel killer.
Did you go with the 235mm growler? Do you feel it has a better sound than the m4? Who did you order it from? Seems motomummy is the only place I can find that carry them. What finish did you go with? I'm considering the titanium etched.

·
Registered
8,075 Posts
No one’s going louder my friend I’m looking for some popping in the exhaust
some popping, wow............. dumbest thing I have heard today for sure....

·
Registered
15 Posts
Did you go with the 235mm growler? Do you feel it has a better sound than the m4? Who did you order it from? Seems motomummy is the only place I can find that carry them. What finish did you go with? I'm considering the titanium etched.
I ordered from Motomummy. It sounds better than the M4, but that’s subjective. It’s full titanium construction and well made. The welds are beautiful and the blueing of the titanium looks 👍. Yes I got the 235mm can with the sticker, I wanted to remove it for a “clean” look.

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts