Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

81 - 83 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
4,305 Posts
Progressive is way cheaper. Also, especially with a used bike, you all may not agree with me but why not just get theft and liability?? I see no point in collision on something that isnt all that valuable to begin with.

I pay $275 a year for my Speed Triple with progressive. I have no insurance on the ZX6 as it is a track only machine.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Do it through Progressive. I've always found Geico (at least here) is crazy expensive comparatively.

Totally agree. I have a shit driving record. 2 DWIs, leaving the scene, careless and impudent, 2 speeding tickets and progressive gave me full coverage on my Zx6r for $60 a month. Geico, State Farm, Farmers and all the others who claim to insure anybody cheap wouldn't even take me, too high risk. Have loved Progressive since.

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Progressive is way cheaper. Also, especially with a used bike, you all may not agree with me but why not just get theft and liability?? I see no point in collision on something that isnt all that valuable to begin with.

I pay $275 a year for my Speed Triple with progressive. I have no insurance on the ZX6 as it is a track only machine.
For me, it was worth it. NADA lists average for my 636 at about $5100.

81 - 83 of 83 Posts