Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Evening...

As stated in my previous post, regarding headlight modification, I recently got my bike - sadly I did not get the user manual for the bike, only the service book. Do any of you have the user manual for a 2004 ZX-6R (636), and willing to share it to a fellow Ninja-colleague? :)

Even though I have the service manual, Im a perfectionist and kinda want the user manual too, hehe.

/ZnoonZ

·
Registered
53 Posts
I'm in the same boat........just picked up an 03 636 "No Manual"
Any one know of any sites/links to a shop/owners manual "for the bubble"?

NEVERMIND I just found "The File Vault"

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sadly the majority of the Ebay items is only for sale in the US, therefore I can not buy it there - I need to get lucky to find one willing to ship to little Denmark, from Ebay.

So I have 2 options, as I see it:
1) See if I get lucky on the internet.
2) Contact a danish vendor of Kawasaki bikes, and ask for the price of it.

But its no rush for me at the moment, since the bike is in "hibernation" for the wintertime, aint even gonna wake it up by disassembling anything :). But when the time come, I think Im gonna try and see what an owners manual & service manual will cost me, at a vendor - I might as well get boths on print. The quality of that service manual that can be found on the internet, for 2003/2004 models, arent the best quality, when zooming in on the diagrams.

Thanks for the suggestion anyway alor14582 :)
And mongo, let me know if you find anything usefull - we must stick together! :rotfl

/ZnoonZ

·
Registered
5 Posts
i'm looking for the user manual as well , i have found and downloaded the service manaul but cant seem to find a user one any ideas folks?:confused

1 - 5 of 5 Posts