Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I am trying to source a zx636 c1h rear wheel (or set) for my b1h, I have done the swingarm conversion but struggling to source the wheel.

I have found a couple but they seem to be drug money, can anyone help at all?

Thanks,

Nick

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
yeh i agree there silly money ,why dont you just adapt the b1h wheel,to fit swingarm ,i got j2 i made mine fit its allot cheaper ,a couple of fellas i know have kept there stock rims

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi SCMil and Scoot33

First of all I want to apologise for not responding after you both went out of your way to reply to my thread.

As you noted, yes I am new to the forum and have been a bit lazy but not posting an intro and even posting an ad in the classifieds. I shall get on these now.

And Scoot, you mentioned adapting my wheel to fit. The only way I have found possible so far is by getting the spacers made up, there is a kit you can buy but it's from the states and is around 220 delivered.

Any help would be massively appreciated.

Thanks.

Nick

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hi SCMil and Scoot33

First of all I want to apologise for not responding after you both went out of your way to reply to my thread.

As you noted, yes I am new to the forum and have been a bit lazy but not posting an intro and even posting an ad in the classifieds. I shall get on these now.

And Scoot, you mentioned adapting my wheel to fit. The only way I have found possible so far is by getting the spacers made up, there is a kit you can buy but it's from the states and is around 220 delivered.

Any help would be massively appreciated.

Thanks.
where did you find the kit got a website for us

Nick
and is that 220 dollars or pounds mate

1 - 5 of 5 Posts