Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up a brand new 2022 ZX6R and my damn buddy laid it down on the right side. Broke the rear set and trashed the fairings, Can anyone recommend a good aftermarket rear set to go with and a place where I can order OEM fairing? Would love to keep the black/grey/red color scheme from the factory.

Thanks all and super stoked to be on the ZX6R
Hood Automotive tire Car Automotive lighting Tire

Clothing Tire Wheel Land vehicle Shoe

Land vehicle Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle

Wood Bumper Automotive design Asphalt Rectangle

·
Registered
15,366 Posts
Revzilla is probably one of the lowest priced places for OEM parts. I would however be shocked if you didn’t have at least $500 worth of damaged plastics. You could possibly get the passenger foot peg bracket from someone who has converted to track for cheap.

·
Registered
9,010 Posts
Make dumbfuck "damn buddy" who crashed it pay you!

or make an insurance claim and atleast make him hand you the deductible........

Hopefully you learned a life lesson, never ever allow anyone to ride your motorcycle, drive your car/truck or jump your woman

oem fairings are the only way to go if you want best fit, best quality and a match to the rest of the fairings

as far as that footpeg bracket............ oem is going to be cheapest

STAY,FR,RH,F.S.BLACK
35063-0590-18R..................... $117 retail price

but graves, woodcraft, hotbodies racing and a few others make rearsets........ likely have 22 models out already, but I doubt you find anyhting worthwhile to buy sub $400 or $500 for a complete set

Reactions: RJ2112

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Hopefully you learned a life lesson, never ever allow anyone to ride your motorcycle, drive your car/truck or jump your woman

oem fairings are the only way to go if you want best fit, best quality and a match to the rest of the fairings

STAY,FR,RH,F.S.BLACK

but graves, woodcraft, hotbodies racing and a few others make rearsets........ likely have 22 models out already, but I doubt you find anyhting worthwhile to buy sub $400 or $500 for a complete set
How do I go about ordering OEM fairings? Can't seem to find them online? Thanks for the part number on the bracket!

·
Registered
338 Posts
One place you can get OEM fairings is Babbits Online. It might be the priciest option. But you can also snag the actual part number and then scour the internet for better deals, sometimes you get lucky.

·
Registered
9,010 Posts
How do I go about ordering OEM fairings? Can't seem to find them online? Thanks for the part number on the bracket!
I am not going to look up the color code and scroll through the options.........

but you could walk into any Kawasaki motorcycle dealer and get one of the parts guys to do it for you

·
Registered
10 Posts

STAY,FR,RH,F.S.BLACK

STAY,FR,RH,F.S.BLACK

Good buddy allows other gud buddy to ride his brand new bike,
gud buddy crashes gud buddy's brand new bike,
gud buddy is a gud buddy to gud buddy & offers to bring gud buddy's brand new bike back to as new level.
That is what gud buddies do with one another, accidents/mistakes can happen, unwise decisions are often based upon friendship, we are all often careless with our decisions. Gud buddy rider definitely made a mistake here, but a gud buddy will recompense another gud buddy for his kind favour & trust to ride & return his gud buddy's new pride & joy motorcycle (it could be the spare tent, powerdrill, hedge cutters, lawn mower, etc.,).
If so, he is also a "damn buddy" but banter, p#** taking & friendship carries on, if not gud buddy is nothing more than a f###### ##### #######!!!!
I do hope the pink nighttime slippers were not the attire of your "Whoops I crashed it sorry, gud buddy", otherwise I truly ask,
"What were you thinking of when they are dressed like that?"
Hopefully your friendship is strong, your buddy is honourable & will help both with time & financially but remember you are not the first & will not be the last to be in such a predicament (I hold my own hand up to that).
Best of luck with your search & what a bike you chose. You deserve to be back on it yourself, keeping the rubber downside & enjoying your new pleasure asap🤞

1 - 9 of 9 Posts