Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,877 Posts
It looks like a good jacket and I def like scorpion as a brand. On a related note, you're going to spend $500 on a jacket, but only $100 on a helmet?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It looks like a good jacket and I def like scorpion as a brand. On a related note, you're going to spend $500 on a jacket, but only $100 on a helmet?
I'm trying to find a ~$300 helmet for $100. And I don't want to spend $500 but that's the only one I've seen in person that I like.

·
Administrator
8,182 Posts
Have you checked out Bell helmets? They have some pretty nice helmets in an affordable price range. I think mine was 170 or something and its SNELL, DOT certified. I like it a lot.

·
Registered
17,962 Posts
Look around, if you don't mind using last years style or even the year before,
you can find $4-500 helmets for under $300 all day. sometimes less, way less.

Same with jackets.

Reactions: NitrusReigns

·
Registered
33 Posts
I got smoking deals on my icon jacket and ghost frame hemet on eBay nib with all tags for roughly 70% of store cost... Deals are out there

·
Registered
413 Posts
You definitely want that jacket!! The new Scorpion lineup is very high quality and this jacket is the winner of the bunch. Every person that has tried it on at the shop or customer that have tried them on in the showroom have loved it and/or bought one.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts