1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Squid Forever , Yes it's a conspiracy
2,271 Posts
Hmm.. I was thinking of actually putting this on my bike, When i Called the insurance company if they offer discount, they said no.. So, I didnt bother of buying it. But, if someone really wants to steal your bike.. they are goin to get it. Lo-Jack isnt gonna prevent them or stop them.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah it won't stop them buy you can get i back which is the whole point. it's $600 to install though .... if you have the extra cash i think it's well worth it

·
2,271 Posts
my deductable is 500. So, ill take the risk if someone steals it. & If it gets stolen, time to buy a new one.:drool: :drool:

·
Registered
604 Posts
same here...will take my chances...i have the Scorpio SR-i500 alarm system installed on my bike, including perimeter sensor, battery backup, and ignition cut off....it has worked for me so far....

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
i got low jack but from what i heard if a cop isnt near the bike to pick up the signal its use less but i dont known if that true but i got theft on my bike for like 100 every 6months and so if i had to do it again i wouldnt get it, and now i am turnin my bike into a track bike so i really regret it but o well next time i will know better

·
2,271 Posts
i got low jack but from what i heard if a cop isnt near the bike to pick up the signal its use less but i dont known if that true but i got theft on my bike for like 100 every 6months and so if i had to do it again i wouldnt get it, and now i am turnin my bike into a track bike so i really regret it but o well next time i will know better

yeah, def not worth it if you have full coverage.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts