Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner
1001 - 1020 of 1063 Posts

·
Registered
9,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,001 ·
I only got glasses at all about 20 years ago, and barely ever wore them........mostly to read a magazine or newspaper until about 7 or 8 years ago
then I started wearing them much more often out of the blue really............. and now I wear them more hours of the day than I don't
ie today.............. just getting done working finally (typing up the last of 3 bills of completed bikes ready to depart) and I bet of my 18ish hr day, I had the glasses on about 16 1/2 hours of the working hours..........

Sadly the more I wear them the more dependent I get on them too.......... I have gone whole weeks in the winter with never putting them on and then go to read the computer screen or play some cards without them and while not ideal crystal clear I can read them just fine with no real strain or bother, especially if I hold them 18" or more away........

I keep telling myself to just go get lasik and be done with them.............

last eye exam my one eye still tested 20/20 the other was something like 20/10? with some mild astigmatism and farsightedness I don't remember now it has been several years since I went in for an exam of my eyes.. ...........
I know one of the lenses in these glasses is just a clear plastic lense with some scratch protection and antiglare protection

·
Registered
15,968 Posts
My first significant crash happened because I was unaware of the changes that had occurred to my vision by the time I turned 44. Still 20/20 in daylight, but low light conditions were harder to deal with than I realized. ….. that’s about the point where you start having trouble reading menus in dimly lit restaurants, and putting reading material at arm’s length becomes a habit. I over ran my headlights and failed to recognize a curve I had ridden through roughly 100 times in the preceding few months. Always in daylight before that….

As my eyes aged, they were getting less sensitive to lower levels of lighting. This is automatically compensated for, by the irises opening sooner to allow my light in. Up to the point where they begin changing the focal length of your vision, that’s no big deal.

Wider apertures have shorter focal length than smaller ones.

The simplest film camera possible is a light tight box, with a pin hole in the face opposite the film. The image it will capture has all points at all distances in focus.

the distance between the film and where things are in focus? Focal length. The distance closer and further away from that point that remains in focus, is the field of focus. The wider the aperture, the shorter the field of focus.

we cannot change the distance between the lens of our eye from the rod and cone receptors on the retina…. We naturally dilate our irises to compensate for ambient light, and our eye muscles can deform the lens to change where the focal point will be, but that field of focus is tied to the aperture.

·
Registered
9,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,003 ·
I am not sure why the ladies even questions why it wouldn't run......... or why I had to order a couple parts

lets see, mouse poo and piss and some insulation and other debris all over the valve cover around the starter and even inside the airbox and under the seats and inside the battery box and this is after I had already removed the air filter and tried blowing most of the shit out of there, so much oily residue inside the airbox it is just sticking to it....uggh

fuel skank with all 4 of the fuel jets plugged solid and the needles (slide needles) stuck in the needle jets
there shouldn't even be stagnant skanky ass fuel in the bell opening of the carb where the pilot air jet and main air jet reside........ even the idle mixtrue screws still had the cap seals on them and look at those tips....... no fuel going by that quagmire of a mess......

and look at the nice wear through hole in the radiator overflow/recovery hose..........never going draw any coolant back in from the expansion tank that's for sure....

this thing needs way more than she is willing to do.........2008 date coded original tires on it still, hard as stone!!
the battery is 6 years old and been in the bike sitting in the shed for the last 5, they just hooked it to a charger and saw that it turned over the engine and decided it was good enough to sell with the bike
the brake fluid is yuk
the chain is rusty and kinked
and the dipshits lost about half the oem fastners for the bodywork
and somehow they have the mirrors only attached to the fairing and not the bracket under the fairing- so they are floppy........wtf......
and then all the gas from the overflowing carbs--------yep in the oil that she says she doesn't want changed and she is "only paying to clean the carbs and nothing else"

Idiots, the world is full of idiots and she still thinks she sold this 09 250 ninja too cheap getting 3k for the pile of shit.........
new owner is getting a lemon and is going to really need to spend atleast $750 to correct the shit this other lady is dumping on her.........ugghhh people like this lady piss me the fuck off!!
fix it right or go the fuck away!!!!!! and don't pass your problems onto someone who doesn't know any better and is buying their first (and likely last) motorcycle----I imagine her experience with this turd and the expenses involved will turn her off in a big hurry

I am hoping the new owner contacts me.............. but I don't know who she is.........

Attachments

·
Registered
9,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,004 · (Edited)
But but but........... I thought all I needed was a carb clean

blah blah blah.........

So I basically brow beat and "threatened" with.... bike will not leave here without new tires, oil/filter, brake flush and everything it needs to be safe and rideable or you will pick it up via a tow truck and sign multiple legal disclaimers aknowledging that the bike is unsafe to be ridden and cannot be ridden and that you are scamming the new owner without disclosing it is unsafe to be ridden etc........... the seller into doing the right thing and fixing all this shit before handing it off to the new owner (although she is pissed off at me about it and is making the buyer pay for $175 of the tires)

--- reality is a bitch and she was paid more than double the bikes worth so even shelling out 800-900 to fix everything, she is still making out like a bandit in the dark of night stealing from the buyer........and the buyer holds blame to, if you arre stupid, stupid hurts!!! they are both fucking stupid!!!!!!!---

but caveat........ seller says she will "send me money for the carb clean and $100 towards the tires and the new owner will pay the $175 and pick up the bike"

my interpretattion of that comment is she thinks she will send the 250 for the carb clean plus $100 and think she paid the bill........ YEAH FUCK YOU!!!

lol.......

umm no, that is not how this works!!

you pay the bill in full, I give zero fucks who brings me the crisp clean hundred dollar bills but prefer it be the new owner so I can educate her and put the receipt in her name and send her all the pictures....... So new owner should go to sellers house and collect about $800 in cash and then come here and pay me with sellers money and with a little bit of her own

and finally (6 weeks? after she paid $3000 for this $1500 bike she will have her bike in tip top shape and working how it should, but sadly be about $3175ish into a $1500 bike...........uggg)
When will people learn and wise up, I could have went with her as a professional buying inspector and consulted her and she would not have bought this non running pile of dung that has been tipped over on both sides and has hockey tape on the front signals to hold them on for no more than $500, then expected to shell out about $1000 to fix everything........ or she could have heeded my warnings and ran far far away from this pile o dung and found something much better for that 3k
ninja 250's here are listed everywhere for 1500-1800 and they run and drive.......

look at the rusty, kinked up and way over applied lube glue on the faces chain, tire sidewalls all cracked on the tires.....and yes the brass parts came out all shiny and new for the carbs

the chain did end up (after soaking in an oil bath for a day and getting lots of old toothbrush action) looking okay and useable for a 22hp bike........... I am hoping once the new tires arrive (been out of stock on the 140/70-17's for more than a month now waiting on more to arrive..... sad sad stupid deal) and are installed and then riding it, chain speed and fling will clean out the rest of the in between the plates shit ....... then once warm I can apply some proper lube in the proper area!!! anything with more power, I would have simply thrown the chain away and installed new

Attachments

Reactions: PhotoAl

·
Registered
9,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,006 ·
I will say, I always enjoy looking at the pictures you provide, Lloyd.
What about the color commentary.....come on that has to be the best part.......... Hearing about some of these people
especially the stupid idiots and thinking........
My life is great compaired to that shit mess
I am smart as fuck compared to that shit mess
My motoryccle is in tons better shape and better maintained than that shit mess
and finally.......... How the fuck does Lloyd tolerate all these fucking idiots, no wonder he is crabby..........lol

Reactions: PhotoAl and RJ2112

·
Registered
9,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,007 · (Edited)
I don't need new brake pads I looked at them before I brought the bike in for you to work on........ (it is the inner pad that was touching the rotor---not that it matters but it is near impossible to see the inner pad)

What do you mean my 30 year old original belt should be replaced I saw the picture you sent it looks fine to me (meanwhile the adjuster is all the way to its end of travel and.......... the god damn belt is 30 years old!!!)

chineseum shims, 4 on the left bank and 4 on the right bank, all pounded to shit and gone......he says " I just had a tune up done 20,000 miles ago, those shouldn't need replacing again"

yeah, sure thing buddy you allowed the cheapest parts to be installed and thought you would get top tier results....... umm NO ........... CHINESEUM TRASH that is the problem and too many are blissfully ignorant of it!!

Attachments

·
Registered
9,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,008 ·
A few before and afters;

rotor as arrived and rotor after full cleaning so the new pads (old ones were oil soaked) will actually bite and bed in properly

caliper all oily and dirty then apart and all clean

oh and the 04 zx6r sold for full ask, guy did not even try an negotiate, just whipped out 4600 and said "here I think this is 4600"

guess where that is going.............

moving money......

lease expired in jan been month to month, new owners wanted to nearly double rent so been looking...........
found a new spot signed a new 3 year lease and get the keys on the 22nd, hoping to be all settled in and being productive by the 1st

terrible time to move (busiest season) but.......... everyone around is so anti motorcycle that atleast 30 places I looked at were like.......... motorcycles, hell no

so finding someone who doesn't care and is actually excited for a motorcycle shop.......WOOHOO.......

almost feel like I should have pushed for longer than 3 years but lady said that was the mex length they do

moving sucks, I sure don't want to do it again.......and it isn't cheap either, I am sure it'll cost me all of the 4600 just to make the move

but it was good to sell so easily after getting idiots send me messages like "will you take 3000" or "what is the lowest you will go" and other dumbfuckery stupid that idiots do without even coming to see the bike
Too god damn many stupid morons in the world, we need to have that one day a year we can kill people with impunity........ A good purge every year is what the world really needs, eliminate all politicians every year and all the criminal assfuck gang bangers and whoever else pissed you off over the course of the year.........
I think it is a fantastic idea and only the strong and smart will survive how it should be

Attachments

·
Registered
9,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,009 ·
pain in the ass of the weekend........

2011 GSXR750 I have worked on several times (one of the trackday customers purchased this from one of my other customers)

fucking left fork shoe was leaking a couple weeks ago and got that all fixed, and now the rt shoe was leaking at his last trackday..........

so I find the same fucking pinched and torn o-ring in the bottom of the shoe...... blind fucking hole the fork screws into it and the oring is supposed to hold tight to both the inner tube and the shoe, obviously something is going on here..........

I have had these apart before to install AK20's......... but that was with previous owner and more than a year before this guy bought it and it has been another year(ish) since he bought it to now seemingly with no issues???

I "warrantied" the left one a few weeks, fuck that shit on this one........... 2 years later not my problem

fucker better not leak anymore, you can't can't see what the oring is doing as you thread in the tube, and one can only hope
seems like there was success with the exact same method and aftermarket o-ring in the left fork........atleast in the 90 miles he rode at the last trackday (oh yeah---you cannot buy the oring from suzuki or showa, so it is really a best guess on sizing and then get the closest possible)

finally..... he put a washer between the two halves of the rt handlebar switch and when questioned on it, he said the throttle dragged and didn't snap back and this fixed it............ WTF---grip is dragging on the bar end but the fact the bike has an R6 throttle tube so zero cable free play at all, not even a smidge doesn't help........... anyways- out came the 1.602" throttle tube as he requested and in went a 1.335" tube (still bigger than the shitty oem @ 1.290" but it doesn't have that short turn feel anymore)........... we'll see how he likes that shit, sucks because you need to pull the tank and air box and left frame cover to be able to get to the cable adjusters at the throttle body so about an hour of work to fix what wasn't really a problem.......... again nearly 2 years like this zero issue, until the grip starts dragging on the bar end

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

then this other customer brings in his 2021 Ninja400 for a serious headshake when you let go of the bars....... I ask him if he had the 600 mile service done, becasue it sounds like loose steering head bearings

anyways he like many thinks he knows it all and he simply changed the oil and kept riding acting like that is all that it needed fr the 600 mile service.......

so what does he do with this bit of info I give him, goes to the internet of idiots and seeks their advice then proceeds to crank down on the steering head until it wanders and then ends up back where they aren't even tight at all (43 inch lbs is spec, they may have been 20 inch lbs at most--- I was able to turn that nut off with my fingers)
anyways........ adjust those and get the forks aligned, get air in the tires (they arrived at 23 and 24 psi) and get his rear wheel aligned, check his front wheel for straightness and runout.......... .006" on one side .0065" on the other, pretty typical oe craptastic tolerances (they state .008" is the max acceptable like all the oems do)

go ride the fucker......... same headshake only not quite as bad

decide to actually pull the steering head apart.......
non captured balls fall and travel everywhere, some surely down the floor drains
but what do I find........

a fucking cracked bottom race and dimples in the upper race from the balls...........
bike has barely 1000 miles and guy doesn't do wheelies or race or do anyting but ride slow and not for very far....
But he may have caused the dimples in the upper race when he way overtightened it to 43 ft lbs thinking the top nut spec was the bearing spec?????? who fucking knows.....

bottom race actually broke a chunk out pulling it out......see the pictures

new tapered rollerbearings installed and after 5+ hours of my time on the pile of cowshit it finally rides all nice and tracks like it should with no death headshake anymore no matter what you do

guy had expected this is warranty right........... NO I am not ma Kaw and no just fucking no, and come to find out he called all the kaw dealers and none of them would touch it........... gee I wonder why........
lack of getting the proper service done for starters and likely his demands is what really had them be fuck that shit......

Anyways, wether it cracked from his work or riding or not I don't feel bad at all charging for all of my time and the parts, I mean he was only out the bike for about 12 hours total time........
I doubt any dealer would have had it back to him in less than weeks or longer and I also doubt that if they were finding what I found, they would not have put it in for warranty and they would have simply charged for their time too---if they ever even found the crux of the problem and were able to fix it.......

this early ams fun........... before we see 100* and 70* dewpoints yet again............
GSX750S for tires and somehow in only 4000 miles both axles were "siezed" and needed to be pounded out their entire length.....nothing obvious on either, no rust, no corrosion...they simply would not come out, much like the brake caliper botls that required the ratchet and socket the entire travel out

a quick pass of all of them across the wire wheel and some anti sieze on them all and I was able to slide the axles right in by hand and the screw the caliper bolts to bottom with my fingers.......... wtf.....

now waiting on the Kaw dealer to open to go pick up 3 of the front fender bolts I chiselled off as they too would not turn and the allen head inset just twisted

I assume these $0.50 bolts will cost like $5 each........lol

Attachments

Reactions: KevA and RJ2112

·
Registered
9,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,010 · (Edited)
You guys should be grateful there is no smellavision!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and why would anyone agree to spend $2k and stop short of getting the new chain and sprocket set it desperately needs for what.......... another $250 ( I even tried soaking the chain in the old oil for a full 24 hours and scrubbing a few times, nope that one kink refuses to let go......and the sprockets are pointy anyways-oe original shit of 532 size )
fucking ridiculous

a few surprises along the way, notched steeringhead bearings added about $150 above his original expectation,
leaking fork seals and oil soaked pads added about $350 above the original expectation
I guess those were my fault since I set his expectations too low on making it run and rideable..........

so he was "willing" to go the extra ~$500 over but not $250 more................ uggg

should have left in your garage for the cats to piss all over for another 5 years if you don't fix it all!.... Just wasted all kinds of money to make the bike safe and rideable but refuses to make it truly safe and rideable... tried telling him the chain will indeed break right at that kink and then it'll cost way more than the $250ish it'll cost now.....uggg
I refuse to ride it, won't even start it and let it spin in gear with no load, fuck that shit............ WAIVER assfuck!

You can see the white crusty shit on the chain sideplates and it was all over the wheels and rotors too...it made the paint on the wheels jump off just running a soapy wet sponge over them and then the aluminum underneath is all bubbled and corroded from the piss, rotors and rotor buttons same deal, even the passenger side caliper is discolored and stained

fucking gross and nasty

perhaps the latest email to him will be persuasive enough to change his mind?????????

fucking thing has been sitting so long getting pissed on by his cats (tabs are 2016, so been sitting 7 years now), hell the throttle could not even rotate the carb butterflies, I could not even rotate them once the 4 bank assembly was apart and each carb was seperate.......... #3 I was able to rotate about 10% open, #4 about 20% open but #1 and #2 not even at all.......... nothing an hour in the ultrasonic cleaner didn't cure, but the brass parts took 4 - 30 minute passes through the carb cleaner tank to even look decent, another hour to ensure they were actually clean throughout........

Attachments

·
Registered
15,968 Posts
You guys should be grateful there is no smellavision!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and why would anyone agree to spend $2k and stop short of getting the new chain and sprocket set it desperately needs for what.......... another $250 ( I even tried soaking the chain in the old oil for a full 24 hours and scrubbing a few times, nope that one kink refuses to let go......and the sprockets are pointy anyways-oe original shit of 532 size )
fucking ridiculous

a few surprises along the way, notched steeringhead bearings added about $150 above his original expectation,
leaking fork seals and oil soaked pads added about $350 above the original expectation
I guess those were my fault since I set his expectations too low on making it run and rideable..........

so he was "willing" to go the extra ~$500 over but not $250 more................ uggg

should have left in your garage for the cats to piss all over for another 5 years if you don't fix it all!.... Just wasted all kinds of money to make the bike safe and rideable but refuses to make it truly safe and rideable... tried telling him the chain will indeed break right at that kink and then it'll cost way more than the $250ish it'll cost now.....uggg
I refuse to ride it, won't even start it and let it spin in gear with no load, fuck that shit............ WAIVER assfuck!

You can see the white crusty shit on the chain sideplates and it was all over the wheels and rotors too...it made the paint on the wheels jump off just running a soapy wet sponge over them and then the aluminum underneath is all bubbled and corroded from the piss, rotors and rotor buttons same deal, even the passenger side caliper is discolored and stained

fucking gross and nasty

perhaps the latest email to him will be persuasive enough to change his mind?????????

fucking thing has been sitting so long getting pissed on by his cats (tabs are 2016, so been sitting 7 years now), hell the throttle could not even rotate the carb butterflies, I could not even rotate them once the 4 bank assembly was apart and each carb was seperate.......... #3 I was able to rotate about 10% open, #4 about 20% open but #1 and #2 not even at all.......... nothing an hour in the ultrasonic cleaner didn't cure, but the brass parts took 4 - 30 minute passes through the carb cleaner tank to even look decent, another hour to ensure they were actually clean throughout........
Is this the same GSXR?

·
Registered
15,968 Posts
A few before and afters;

rotor as arrived and rotor after full cleaning so the new pads (old ones were oil soaked) will actually bite and bed in properly

caliper all oily and dirty then apart and all clean

oh and the 04 zx6r sold for full ask, guy did not even try an negotiate, just whipped out 4600 and said "here I think this is 4600"

guess where that is going.............

moving money......

lease expired in jan been month to month, new owners wanted to nearly double rent so been looking...........
found a new spot signed a new 3 year lease and get the keys on the 22nd, hoping to be all settled in and being productive by the 1st

terrible time to move (busiest season) but.......... everyone around is so anti motorcycle that atleast 30 places I looked at were like.......... motorcycles, hell no

so finding someone who doesn't care and is actually excited for a motorcycle shop.......WOOHOO.......

almost feel like I should have pushed for longer than 3 years but lady said that was the mex length they do

moving sucks, I sure don't want to do it again.......and it isn't cheap either, I am sure it'll cost me all of the 4600 just to make the move

but it was good to sell so easily after getting idiots send me messages like "will you take 3000" or "what is the lowest you will go" and other dumbfuckery stupid that idiots do without even coming to see the bike
Too god damn many stupid morons in the world, we need to have that one day a year we can kill people with impunity........ A good purge every year is what the world really needs, eliminate all politicians every year and all the criminal assfuck gang bangers and whoever else pissed you off over the course of the year.........
I think it is a fantastic idea and only the strong and smart will survive how it should be
Congrats on the full pop sale....

I thought you had purchased your final shop site -- sucks that you're going to have to move, again. My wife and I were watching a British property show, where the guests were ex-pats, and commented that due to living overseas for 30 years they had moved 11 times. We counted it up...... 11 moves since we married 36 years ago. Since we've been in this one almost 11, and each of the two before that were over 7 each there was a sh*t ton of moving in the first decade we were hitched.

·
Registered
9,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,013 ·

·
Registered
9,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,014 ·
Congrats on the full pop sale....

I thought you had purchased your final shop site -- sucks that you're going to have to move, again. My wife and I were watching a British property show, where the guests were ex-pats, and commented that due to living overseas for 30 years they had moved 11 times. We counted it up...... 11 moves since we married 36 years ago. Since we've been in this one almost 11, and each of the two before that were over 7 each there was a sh*t ton of moving in the first decade we were hitched.
I bought land in sconnie, that if materials prices ever come back down to earth again I will develop and build the shop on those acres, even though a bit far out for some......
would build the house there too and overall expenses would drop enough to not care if I do 25% less work

I have been renting shop space since the early 80's......... made lots of landlords lots of money....... surely I could have purchased 3 or 4 buildings with all that rent money

been looking at buying a place for a dozen years atleast and just too many hoops and hurdles from some of the south metro government assfucks on much of the stuff and other stuff was simply priced way out of the price range I have been willing to spend.......... Should have bought someplace "permanent" back in the 80's or even the 90's when everything was cheap

My lease expired and have been just doing the month to month since and they sent out notifications of huge increases...... half the tenants have already moved out and I'll be out before Aug 1 (I am paid up to then)

No idea what they plan to do now with a half empty building, but zero fucks given

the 35 mile round trip commute will suck compared to a 1.5 mile round trip and no doubt some of the customers from further south will feel like the aditional 17 miles each way x 4 trips is a huge inconvenience and some may simply disappear......... the ones from the north and east side will jump for joy and even the west side customers will have a far easier time coming across on all interstate right to within 1 block of the front door

This will be business move number 8? over 40 years........... It is always such a huge pain in the ass getting everything set up how I want and then getting used to everything new home and location

Reactions: KevA

·
Registered
15,968 Posts
Might be worth considering becoming the landlord rather than the lessor…. If the other people renting from you pay your mortgage with 80% occupancy, you stand a fair chance of having an income stream whether you work or not.

·
Registered
9,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,018 ·
What posses people to neglect a bike for that long, then expect miracles?
I see many cases where it is family......ie having kids and putting the bike away until the kids are grown and more independent or even moved off to college

but yeah, I am sure there are many reasons.........but most of them should have simply sold it off when it was worth something and working and if/when they got back into motorcycling, purchased something then instead of having something sit around for 5,6-10 years and then think they can just throw a few dollars at it and all will be good when it is nearly always atleast $2000 and often $3000 to get them going properly again

·
Registered
15,968 Posts
Aircraft are the same way, as is pretty much all complex machinery. It’s bad, when something that’s supposed to move doesn’t. Particularly as the stationary time extends.

Mothballed ships are a fallacy….. every hull sitting in water is prone to leaking unless active maintenance occurs.

outdated internal systems which have already been picked over multiple times for spare parts make it extremely difficult to turn the key and go.

·
Registered
9,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,020 ·
Here is some sneak peek of the raw downstairs spot as it was handed to me when I got keys yesterday....

Still missing some things;
sink
door trim
signage
the upstairs office space is not vacated yet by previous tennant (one of 3 massage parlours in the building)
a clean fucking floor....looks like he simply sprayed a hose at it yesterday morning and squeegied it out the door then placed a fan to try and dry it out???-- dewpoint 70* it is going to take forever to dry out
taking my floor scrubber up today along with materials for benches, tire racks, parts storage shelving etc doing some building and then cleaning of the floor....... (hopefully it is mostly sheetrock dust?)

maybe I will get the lifts, compressor and some bikes moved Monday or Tuesday.......... I have about a week to move everything

landlord thinks the upstairs office spot will be "ready" for me within a couple weeks and the signage about the same timeframe....

That backdoor (3rd picture) goes into a communal hallway that leads to a communal bathroom and a stairwell to go upstairs to the office space, along with to the backdoor of all the other 6 units that look just like this

I am not a fan of the mixture of 1/2 plywood and sheetrock on the walls, nor the fact several of the outlets do not work

The only true improvement over the departing spot.......... higher cieling height and the fact the office space is not in the shop and is supposedly 350sf of office space........ it did not look that big to me, but I did not measure it........ but it does alleviate customer need to be in shop and gives me back atleast 100sf I had dedicated to office space previously...

the bonus of the upstairs office........... keep people out of the fucking shop!!!!!!!
Everyone will drop off and pick up via the office space, customers will not be allowed in the shop or even know where the shop space is for that matter...........
drop off upstairs around front- I will get them down to the shop space myself after you depart, same for pick ups, I will drive them up there and do everything via the office, no reason at all anyone ever comes in the sho except me...
the downside to the upstairs office........ it is upstairs and just another time waster walking back and forth when needed-- but "office hours" wil simply be something like "M-F 12-1"...anything outside that window is appointment only

Now do I ask permission to paint all the walls or just leave them?????
it should only be me seeing them and while I would prefer it looks "nice"....... it doesn't really bother me that much sans the unfinished near the cieling on the one side(reality.. I am sure other people will see the space, just hopefully it is very limited to only a handful of people annually) but I also know painting plywood is a multicoat process and never really looks perfect

Attachments

1001 - 1020 of 1063 Posts