Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

781 - 800 of 800 Posts

·
Sr. Penis Inspector
13,643 Posts
Biden is a self admitted and proven criminal how the fuck 74 million people voted for that pile of shit is beyond me

and I would rather than the only thing government ever accomplished was keeping the roads well maintained and clear of snow, the borders secure and fair trade deals on a global scale instead of the fuck American taxpayers agenda for decades and decades........... Every fuck from city officials to president should all be removed! and until actual change is achieved, fuck having any government- they are only there to serve themselves

My hope with Trump was;
that he would be able to show how corrupt things really are and make change
that he would truly secure the border and change immigration (legal and illegal)- which would by product change drug importation too, certainly the shit that just comes across the southern border with little resistance (make big changes on who can fly in and from where too, especially without searches!)

I haven't for FOR any candidate since probably 1992/1996 (Ross Perot both times)......... I have voted AGAINST the opposing candidate in every other election I have voted since 1980
Dude, remember how Ross Perot compiles a private commando squad to rescue his employees from a jail in Iran? Fucking savage.

Book called On Wings Of Eagles by Ken Follett. Ross Perot’s actions were the inspiration.

Reactions: Strider

·
Registered
182 Posts
Should be an ...interesting 4 years. And Trumps will spend them fighting lawsuites...probably forever. Everyone is worried gas will hit 5 bucks a gallon..if it does , my wife will be paying for all of it..she voted for him...

·
Registered
13,845 Posts
From the start of the pandemic to this point, goods and services are becoming steadily more expensive. Selection is reduced. Costs for many foodstuffs have more than doubled, and a large majority of the items we have purchased in the past, are not available now.

I don't attribute that to one party or the other -- but I cannot expect any change just because the bozo in the top office has changed. Meet the new boss, same as the old boss....

We've been shopping on line for the past few months for practically everything. If it's not delivered to our home via a parcel service, I've picked it up at a designated spot at a local vendor after purchasing on line.

The quality of product which is delivered from online purchases has steadily been declining. At first it was more damage to the packaging. Then it was packaging and the item inside.... now, it's those plus questionable provenance -- I'm seeing more items that look to be poorly repackaged, and things that are sold to me as new, which are obviously returns.

Sizing of riding gear is a case in point. My wife ordered some Alpinestar textile over pants in XXL...... I have about a 38" waistline..... couldn't even get them over my thighs. The amount of grief we went through returning those to the vendor, getting the return authorized, and the replacements sent out was painful. Only to have the pants show up in what is obviously a 'tall'. The waist fits, the pants are easily more than 2" longer than they should be. It's not worth the time and frustration to return them again. I can live with too long pants.

·
Registered
8,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #784
^ while most of this is true

One can blame some of it on one party or the other or a combination of both parties being fucking idiots.... and some of it is just plain asshole coorporations not holding their own employees accountable and not giving a shit about quality control or consumer happiness......... so many morons want to rush to purchase the cheapest thing products just keep get built worse and worse to cut costs........ and if you look at the tags I am sure you find those pants made it some shithole 3rd world country where the labor cost to put them together doesn't even add up to $0.50 us total....... it is the shipping and distribution that is all the costs!

bring those items back tobeing produced 1st world countries where people (most) take pride in their work and make a decent wage and sure they cost a little more, but they are also expected and demanded to be far better quality and customers will persecute companies with bad reviews and stop buying their product when they don't get what they pay for....... sadly customers don't do that for cheap ass chinese garbage, they just buy more....

·
Registered
182 Posts
I try to buy the best I can afford. But yes..its getting worse. Ordered a big wire shelving unit from Grainger for work..box looked like they dragged it behind the truck. When I bought my leathers I went to the Dainese store in NYC..no way would I trust online ordering for any of it. Were going to have to live with Made In China for a very long time.

·
Registered
8,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #786
I try to buy the best I can afford. But yes..its getting worse. Ordered a big wire shelving unit from Grainger for work..box looked like they dragged it behind the truck. When I bought my leathers I went to the Dainese store in NYC..no way would I trust online ordering for any of it. Were going to have to live with Made In China for a very long time.
You do not have to buy anything made in China........... I go out of my way to not buy anything from China or several other countries everytime I can avoid them............ even if it costs a little more buying the "same" thing made in the US or one of the decent nations of the world and not some shithole............

·
Registered
182 Posts
Its a bit tricky since made in USA can be many things. Assembled here with Chinese parts..assembled there with American parts, etc. I try though.

·
Registered
8,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #789
PA steel vs global oil for production...

Wonder what those leftist morons think will happen when they stop all fossil fuels and everything plastic is made form fossil fuels.......

buh bye plastic

·
Registered
182 Posts
Well..George Carlin once said..when mankind is gone from the earth..all we will have left behind..is plastic

·
Registered
8,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #791
Five everyday waste items that take the longest to decompose
  • Plastic Bags. A plastic bag can take anywhere from 500 to 1000 years to decompose in landfills. ...
  • Plastic Bottles. A plastic water bottle can take from 70 to 450 years to decompose. ...
  • Aluminium Cans. Aluminium cans take up to 200 years to degrade. ...
  • Milk Cartons. ...
  • Baby diapers. ...
So.......... about 1000 years after all humans cease to exist, the earth will be returned to its natural state?

too bad by then the oceans will be so polluted with plastic that all the natural animals who live in the ocean will likely be dead and/or extinct

maybe everyone should stopping dumping garbage in the oceans!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: laggy311

·
Sr. Penis Inspector
13,643 Posts
Five everyday waste items that take the longest to decompose
  • Plastic Bags. A plastic bag can take anywhere from 500 to 1000 years to decompose in landfills. ...
  • Plastic Bottles. A plastic water bottle can take from 70 to 450 years to decompose. ...
  • Aluminium Cans. Aluminium cans take up to 200 years to degrade. ...
  • Milk Cartons. ...
  • Baby diapers. ...
So.......... about 1000 years after all humans cease to exist, the earth will be returned to its natural state?

too bad by then the oceans will be so polluted with plastic that all the natural animals who live in the ocean will likely be dead and/or extinct

maybe everyone should stopping dumping garbage in the oceans!!!!!!!!!!
My friend works for Ball manufacturing, best know for their mason jars. Well, they paint cans. Red Bull, Coke, Pepsi and others. They can do 2000/minute (33/second). They are constantly backed up 15billion cans.

America happens to be WAY better at metals recycling than plastic. I saw numbers once and I remember it being impressive. FWIW

·
Sr. Penis Inspector
13,643 Posts
So don’t know if you remember “muffler boy” that I Un-friended in real life. He rents from my best friend. I won’t say much. I’m just gonna leave pictures. And say I’m SO happy I told that dude off and never looked back.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Needs a bit..of a cleanup?
And yes, many animals will be extinct. But the earth has had a few extinctions...those were natural..we are in the mix now.

·
Registered
8,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #795
Oh the dumbs...........

You guys will love this whopper of a story..........

So this guy (see the pictures!)
he claims he was out ridnig at a liesurely pace with his gf on the back and hit some sand in a left hand corner and the bike "lowsided" enough to hit the side bag, trunk, and grind down the left lower..... but then he was able to "save it" but over corrected and then the bike "lowsided" on the right side and slid off the road becasue he hit a second patch of sand.........
sure thing fucktard, never fucking happened!!!

So he tells me one story in a text, then shows up about 4 hours late with the bike to drop it off for the insurance estimate and changes the story and even the location of supposed incident

then a couple days later after I share the $14000 repair estimate, he then has a different story still, and he has been talknig to his insurance company- likely with all the same lies and bullshit stupidity

geezus..... I never understand the need to lie, especially when it is so easy for me to prove you are lying.
the scratches on the right side of the bike all had some sand and gravel and grass stains in and on them (and clearly nobody was out still riding the bike for fun with the right handlebar bent all the way over the gas cap)... meanwhile all the scratches and grind marks on the left have no such things plus the steel crash bars around the lower and around the saddlebag have rust in them
Clearly and obviously two seperate crashes not even on the same day!!

fucking asshole idiot losers

fyi......... Same guy crashed his last bike atleast 6 times that I know of, 5 times the very first year of ownership and collected nearly $30,000 in claims checks!!!!!! on a bike he paid like $10,800 out of the door
He has made crashing and insurance fraud an art of making monies

He thinks still he is going to collect something in the 10k range and he had the gaulle to tell me he only wants me to buy some used bars off egay and replace just a couple other "necessary to ride and be safe" parts.........
looking at the lengthy parts list of over 50 parts- he would need 10 of those parts totalling about $2500 to make the bike safe but fucking ugly and all plastics still ground up and rashed sans the upper (his upper is broken in pieces and no repair I am willing to do sans a brand new one) not to mention the time investment of around 8 or 9 hours to do it all....
So lets just say best case scenario the bill ends up being in the $3100 range (KBB and NADA on the bike shows $7300-$9500 retails) and if they even give him low retail less deductible he still pockets about $3700?

Bike has been sitting here a fucking week now, push it in, push it out twice a day each day and still no word from his insurance company to me on when the fuck they are going to get this pig pile of shit out of here or issue a fucking check to get going on fixing it...... And customer "refuses" to give me direct contact to them, I am wondering if he really even has insurance at this point, otherwise why not let them come look at it, get a copy of the estimate and talk to me??
If it were my bike, I would let the insurance company take it, and let them either cut the check for max dollars (high retail- justified by looking on craigslist, dealers used bikes lots, facecrook marketplace for same bike where they range in asking price from $8,500 to $12,800)
Plus I already personally talked to a guy with one for sale with 10,000 less miles, in pristine condition with brand new tires on it... only about 145 miles away who is asking 9k but has had it for sale for 13 weeks and he told me he would take 7500
This assclown customer would still make monies......... take insurance cheeck, go buy this other bike (1 year newer and 10k less miles with new tires) and pocket a cool $2000 plus the monies for his gear that he once again will never replace
Same old gear from all his other crashes that he claimed on all those crashes too and never replaced any of it..... He has some 14 year old ARAI limited edition signiture helmet that was maybe $1000 way back then- he thinks it is something special it isn't..... besides the fact it is old as fuck and all used up, it is all scratched up too

Guy is a real tool pile o shit.....

oh he had the odacity to bitch about my repair estimate fee, it took 4 fucking hours to look up all the part numbers, get the prices and print up the repair estimate....really I am supposed to do that for free, fuck you asshole, hell no!! and I even stated (like all jobs) 3 days after completion (last Sunday estimate was done and sent to him) storage charges of $25/day start......... So Thursday storage fees started accumulating! 3 days and counting at $25 thus far plus the repair estimate fee of $260
I am ready to just leave the thing sit outside locked to the shed with the other 5 bikes sitting out there at this point, if he actually has insurance--- they would want to come pick it up asap to stop paying those charges, becasue I have to imagine they will total it no questions asked and no negotiating..... and if he is pushing the issue on keeping it but wanting max dollars, well then he is going to pay!
Fuck I am not a fucking charity and 950 pound piles of shit that take up the room of two sportbikes are not desired to sit around endlessly- I simply don't have that kind of open space for storage (otherwise I really would not care one bit if it sat here for weeks or months) fucking thing blocks access to two of the lifts and I don't appreciate having to heave it out and back in daily

Oh yeah, so I get a text from his today bitching I did not put his exhaust on the repair estimate........lol---the exhuast is barely ground and it is ground from when he corners and drags it on the ground just like the floorboards- not from the crash itself
so he then argues , but look at the exhuast tip- the paint is missing........... fucking idiot, it is rusty and the paint flaked off just like the othersie that he then spray painted black again and it too is starting to peel off again

OMG- this guy........... besides what the fuck difference does it make if the repair estimate is 14k or 16k when high retail value is realistically 9500, it is totalled either way!!!!!! and I am not into fraud or padding bills just because some asshole customer wants me to!
Fuck I hope it is the same adjuster that came all those times on his 09 gsxr1000, he was a nice guy and knew just as I did he was committing fraud on some of those claims- sadly he did nothing about it but keep writing out checks
ie......... customer never repaired or replaced the exhaust ever on that bike, yet the $3800 exhaust (both sides oem) was paid for by the insurance company 3 times!!! same with some other lesser expensive parts that were never replaced, ie engine covers and some of the bodywork
one of the times he got a check for like $6500 and all he had me do was install new tires and change the oil (not even $400) he pocketed over $6000 and fixed nothing from the actual crash ...... only to crash yet again and make another claim and he claimed he bought everything on ebay used and replaced it himself at home- so "it was all brand new" according to this lying scumbag (why not make him cough up reciepts or pictures to prove it?)
yet the scratches etc all told a different story and the pictures of previous crash easily showed that- just compare them to the current pictures and you could see the exact same scratches and gouges under the new scratches and some of the pieces were idientical in both ppictures, no new damage just old damage........ yet insurance paid him in full again, something around $9k- he took that check and paid off his loan on the bike and again spent sub $500 on the bike (couple parts had to be replaced, lever, bar, windshield if I remember correctly)
I amost begged the adjuster to not pay out and just take the bike and then turn it over to the fraud department for investigation and he told me (roughly quoting what he said....."while I know these parts weren't replaced, I can't prove it and that isn't my job. My job is document the estimate and needed repairs and close the claim"
I was like WTF- so is it any wonder insurance costs are what they are when they pay out willy nilly even in clear cut cases of false claims and fraud...at the very least on one of those claims they should have charged him 2 deductibles (just like this claim on the Victory Cross Country) and counted it as 2 claims for 2 crashes......

There is my rant for the week of another fucking lying scumbag douchebag human that happens to be a only when he crashes customer..........
I have refused to work on his shit for the past several years for anything after he sent me a message about doing XY&Z to his bike, and then wants the total broken down to itemize each idividual service and then tries to cherry pick out only 2 things (both required to remove parts that were included in original cost estimate for other things he was going to get) and he only wanted to pay what I wrote on the price breakdown- even though those prices were WHEN DOING THE OTHER WORK!
ie..... to install rear brake pads one must remove the rear wheel (2 hours work easy all in) but when installing a new rear tire already, it is like 5 minutes to install new pads- so I had $5 on there............. So he expected me to install the $35 brake pads for $40 total even though it takes 2+ hours
ie..... fork oil change/spring change, he wanted those replaced for the 30 minutes extra I wrote it up since I was already replacing the steering head bearings despite it is like a 2 hr job by itself......
basically he was trying to screw me out of about $250 in labor time and he absolutely knew it! fucking asshole- I explained it to him and told him to never ever return go elsewhere and then avoided all his texts and emails and calls over the past several years until this shit.......... I should have ignored the fucktard again!

Now the rant is over......... ugh- I could feel my blood pressure was high all fucking week dealing with this moron, I need to add a you pissed off Lloyd charge to his bill!!! it won't be the first time nor will he be the first person to get that charge

Attachments

·
Registered
8,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #796
And sure thing buddy, you high centered this pig up so far as to hit both sides of the trunk but somehow "saved it" and got it back on its wheels and rode away from one of those times..........
NOPE

You cannot hit the truck lid to the ground without both wheels off the ground!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so he sure the fuck did not stay on the seat and manage to "save it" and have the bike stand back up, even less believavble still with a passenger onboard

fyi she smashed her knee and went to the hospital for about 6 hrs, nothing broken or torn, but swollen to about twice its normal size............... Story goes- they picked up the bike and road about 20 miles back to Prescott and at the gas stayion they called for an ambulance to take her the 2 miles to the hospital (the hospital he just drove by to get to that gas station)
what a fucking idiot in every sense of the word!!!

I actually saw him crash his gsxr1000 once with passenger and the then passenger slid right into a T post and had a briuse from her vag up to her chin from said T post........... he ground all the meat off his knee (jeans rider) in that same crash but he had zero insurance of any kind then so they went to a pharmacy about 30 miles away to get clenaing supplies to treat his knee and then went home.......... She had state paid for medical insurance (single mom of 3 with multiple fathers and no job- so "free to her" medical insurance paid of the backs of taxpayers) so she went to the hospital after the 4 hour ride back to drop her off at her house

anyways, lunch is over, back to work.......

Attachments

·
Registered
13,845 Posts
I too am well versed in the PITA factor, when writing estimates for certain customers.... some jobs will keep growing legs until you start hacking the off.....

·
Registered
8,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #798
Still no word for insurance assholes on that bike.......

Maybe these companies who pay out to repair these bikes/cars/houses/boats/planes etc should require you to bring them the receipt (parts and/or labor) and the bike/car/house/boat/plane for inspection to prove repairs were made prior to them allowing to ever collect from them again! I know this (fraud of double collecting) is likely way more common than normal people think it is

·
Registered
8,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #799
Finally more than a month later, I received a check from insurance company for the 4 hours of estimate time just this past weekend......
and more important to me becasue of space limitations and the owner being a PITA idiot .... I "forced" the owner to come get the pile of shit out of here just before Christmas..

He is such a liar I am not sure which one of his ten variants of stories is even close to truth, and I honestly I just don't have any fucks to give about it.......

but apparently he was upside down in the loan and had missed numerous payments so the insurance company paid off his loan before writing him a check for about $3k and allowing him to keep the bike like he wanted
I told him not to return as he kept trying to push me to "fix it" for what the insurance company gave him as he already found some parts on ebay etc and would supply those (so he was spending an unknown amount of that supposed 43k on who knows what kind of crappy ass parts)
So without even knowing what I would be paid I was supposed to start ordering parts (not knowing what he supposedly ordered or not- since he could not tell me) sure thing moron, no thanks......... oh he did say he would have a little extra to add to it since he was getting monnies for his jacket and helmet that "weren't damaged" according to him so he isn't replacing them

lol- felt good to kick that one to the curbing and I blocked his 2 known numbers

·
Registered
8,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #800
So onto the latest debacle........

That 18 gsxr1000 finally left tonight and finally paid his bill...........Has been done since Nov 11th or 12th

My parents had some lady run a red light back new years eve day, on their way to a cancer treatment that afternoon.....

Their 2020 Ford Edge Titanium with everything package (~$48k) was totalled, sadly only 2 of the ?9? airbags in the front deployed
My dad got a nasty gash in his left knee from the knee bolster airbag cover flying off when that airbag deployed (stitches)
My mom had her knee bolster airbag attempt to deploy but only broek off a corner of that cover and inflated into the foot compartment......... No other airbags went off
They both suffered some sort of inhalation poisoning from the gasses used and needed respiratory help, my mom also was bruised from her shoulder all the way to her hip from the seatbelt
No idea why the side curtain airbags never deployed or the glove box or steering wheel ones........

They were travelling about 30mph through the intersection, 2 blocks from the hospital they were headed to, lady who ran the redlight.nurse at said hospital going atleast 30 on her street
impact was right in front of the RF wheel, tearing off the bumber, lights, grill, buckling the hood and both front quarters, pinching the driver door to not open and crushing the washer fluid resevoir, radiator, A/C condensor and trans cooler (all the fluid from all those systems was gone)
but also the frame cradle that goes around the engine and supports those radiators etc, was pushed over nearly 2 inches to the driver side

anyways........... insurance adjuster came out and tried to write a check for 10k and say up to my dad to take it somewhere to get fixed (it was already towed to a collision center where they were backed up for about a week before they would even write an estimate, and told me that parts were taking as much as 6 weeks or more, so expect to be without the car for atleast 2 months.....

So by the time my dad was feeling better and he talked to ASSHOLE adjuster sack of shit, (my mom had already stated she was never getting back in that car, go buy a new car)..... well lets just say, like me he does not suffer from mincing words with idiots
by the time all the conversations ended (9 days everyday for atleast an hour or more) he was just sick of dealing with them and accepted a cash offer for the vehicle "nearly enough" to buy a brand new one outright (as I think what would have been is fair given his was only 7 months old and sub 6000 miles, would have been go buy the new vehicle for them or pay for it in full for them via a check for the full amount!)

So saturday after a little back and forth on the phone Friday, I took him over to the local ford dealer and bought its identical twin (year end rebates on 2020 models etc) got him about whole........ (same yr make model color and options
I don't know the exact difference as he still has not received the settlement check from insurance, but I would guess he lost about $4k maybe $5k on the deal.......... pretty shitty really imo.... I know he was into the previous one for about 47k OTD and this one just over 43K OTD (end of year rebate was only difference)
I then had the great pleasure of chasing down his "old" vehicle to get the handicap plates off it--registered to owner not to vehicle- so they could go on his new vehicle....... nothing like 3 hours of runaround on the phone followed by more than an hour drive followed by a 45 minute wait then search then wait some more then walk a auction sites lot of thousands of cars to find it to retrieve said rear plate, front plate gone.................

Given about 2000 of those miles were him coming to/from me when I was in the hospital and carting me around to appointments and 6 different surgeries over the past 6 months
they are typically very low mile users, sub 6000 every 12 months these days....... almost all of them are taking my mom to doctor appointments and going to the grocery store sadly........... very rare they actually get in the car and go anyone for fun anymore

anyways.........

insurance adjusters and insurance compaines suck donkey dick and only care about the dollars they can shove in their own pockets!!!!!!!!!!! It should not be this difficult especially when you have the guilty party who was at fault!!!

My parents aren't litigious, but I could understand if someone was, going after that nurse for the difference!!!

Now onto the newest customers I was finally able to get to call me back and says he is coming to retrieve his rattrap on Wednesday
So on top of the gsxr guy finally taking and paying for his bike I made him help me get this other one out of the trailer and into the workshop on the lift, so I can get the battery back in it and the tires filled with air and start it up and make sure it is still ready to go- has been done since early October, carb'd bike too............ better not have to clean them again!!!!!!!

781 - 800 of 800 Posts