Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

761 - 780 of 800 Posts

·
Registered
8,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #761
Freezing rain today, woohoo......

gf ran her car into a solid square edged curb and now has a TPMS sensor light on, what does she do, drives it 10 miles to home anyways.......... what an idiot!!!!!!!!

wheel is broken, tire was flat (is flat and now ruined too) and I can bet every dollar she bent hard parts..... what fuckstick of stupid! She drives like a fucking moron anyways, so I am not surprised in the least, she "totals" her cars in days not years running in to things, so this is par for the course for her......... good luck getting your shitbox fixed now (2018 Focus SE, that only has about 19k on it but she has dented and scratched every body panel on it, and curb rashed all 4 wheels and now broen a rim, oh and btw, she is on set of tires #3 already......... all gas and all brake all the time, no cruise mode!!! just drage race mode and panic stop mode and she wonders why 10k is about the limit on a set of tires on her 100hp car and she can only get about 27mpg at best and I drive it and get close to 40mpg
It truly has to suck be as stupid as she is- and she wonders why I only want to see her about once every other week for a couple hours and go away until I want to see you again........... duh.....

·
Sr. Penis Inspector
13,643 Posts
I had to teach my mom to stop staring at the curb that she doesn't want to hit. Taught her to look forward to the lane and position that she wants to be in. She was like "Oh my gosh you're so right!"

Twist of the Wrist for cars!!

·
Registered
8,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #763
^ lol......... I asked her is she used the brakes or gas

she locked up the brakes and kept them locked up and the wheel cranked to the left and wondered why the car wouldn't turn...................

another fucking moron who hasn't a clue how to drive!!!!!!! No surprise she moved to MN from commiefornia!

Reactions: laggy311

·
Registered
182 Posts
My wife trashed the brakes and rotors on the Subie in 30K miles..WTF?
I drive it now ...I'm at 67 K and think I'll throw some new ones on now that I drive to and from the city ..which really eats up..everything. The car has never been cleaner in its life...amazing...

·
Sr. Penis Inspector
13,643 Posts

she locked up the brakes and kept them locked up and the wheel cranked to the left and wondered why the car wouldn't turn...................

another fucking moron who hasn't a clue how to drive!!!!!!! No surprise she moved to MN from commiefornia!
I had an ex smash my tacoma in the snow..."The brakes wouldn't work", she said.

·
Sr. Penis Inspector
13,643 Posts

Well is she hot? Sometimes you gotta shack up with a hottie with no brains for the cold months....

·
Registered
8,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #767
Well is she hot? Sometimes you gotta shack up with a hottie with no brains for the cold months....
My 1-10 scale............... 6.25-6.5 when she puts in the efforts, but she sucks and fucks like she might not ever get it again and needs to savor every moment.... lol

·
Registered
8,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #768
So it was asked about manual tensioners v oe tensioners.........

here is a picture of a bike engine I pulled the manual tensioner out of, how tight do you suppose the tensioner had to be to actually flex the crank enough to wear the top half of the crank bearing like this.............
When I took it apart, it was "only" 2 flats (1/3 of a turn) too tight...............

In for a rebuild/refresh make faster for next season.................

I have seen worse too- I just am not sure which file I would have to go look in to find a picture, the cylinder head on this bike....... from the cams flexing down, those far right two journals are "egg" shaped more than .004" wear on the head on those two far right cam journals, that'll drop some oil pressure............

oh and just to bitch about the weather a little bit, we had two days back to back days this week of record low High temperatures, not even half of the normal high! But hey we are supposed to get up to 45 today........lol be the warmest day in well over a week and that 8.7" of snow we got a week ago, still hasn't melted, althoguh there are some areas around the trees I can see the ground again........ sucks that it was super windy yesterday and more leaves came down so now besides all those buried under the snow there are more blowing around on top of it too, be so awesome come spring cleaning up soggy half decomposed leaves, be sort of like picking up dog shit at the end of a long winter

24hrs til having a drill in my back, oh joy........... As long as the results are positive, I won't complain too much, just need to work normally again!

Coolant flush and oil/filter change this am on an ST1300 showing up in about 2 hrs and then a 2008 GSXR1000 for fork seals this afternoon......... last minute work before these guys put them away for winter- both riding their bikes here and waiting around (it is 27* currently)....... I think they both saw that 45* high and thought this is the last day to do this....

Attachments

·
Registered
182 Posts
OMFG..my wife hit a curb last night and blew the front tire..I think reading this post ...jinxed me. So I figure I'll change it this morning..in the DD parking lot...woke up to rain..crap...only took 12 minutes..she timed me. Inspected the brakes and threw on the snow tires. How do you hit a curb like that???

·
Sr. Penis Inspector
13,643 Posts
OMFG..my wife hit a curb last night and blew the front tire..I think reading this post ...jinxed me. So I figure I'll change it this morning..in the DD parking lot...woke up to rain..crap...only took 12 minutes..she timed me. Inspected the brakes and threw on the snow tires. How do you hit a curb like that???
Target fixation or on her phone

·
Registered
8,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #772
So I survived surgery...
Came out of it feeling exactly as I did walking in, but after about 8 hrs post surgery the meds all wore off and the slow downward spiral of feeling worse and worse and worse until I finally could not even really stand or walk, that was followed by a platuea day of about the same feeling but atleast not worse, followed by a day feeling about how I did 12 hours out of surgery (nothing they gave me touched the pain even a little bit, none at all)

And today I can finally for the first day say I feel about as good / not good as a week before surgery after working for 2 or 3 hours......

Atleast it is finally moving in a positive direction I can tell, sadly I cannot bend any of my toes any more than they would not bend before ... but atleast I can feel the ball of my foot again for the first time in about 4 months......... maybe a few more days I will feel more like the "normal" me........

Thankfully I did not have to stand in any line when I went and voted today, standing more than a few minutes is still rough, I was voter # 363 at my precinct....

Sad.... today it is 73* and sunny, first day above 50 in like a month (Oct 9th) and I cannot even get outside and enjoy it... I have heard numerous people riding by and driving by with their lousy-ass loud fucking exhausts trying to alert everyone of their ignorance and stupid life choices all day today, yeah for stupid idiots having that freedom of choice I guess ............ the fucking braindead stupid idiots club, every one of them, and they want to make sure everybody knows it too!

Now back to some nap time...........

·
Registered
13,846 Posts
Lloyd,

Good to hear you are on the mend. Sucks to be in pain, and the PT is likely to be a stone cold beyotch -- worth every bit of the effort you are willing to put into it.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Glad you are on the mend and getting past the worst of the pain! After my surgery to reconnect my patella tendon to what was left of my kneecap I felt good for almost a day - then the nerve block wore off! Know a little tiny bit about what you are talking about! I quickly learned when asked what my pain level was the correct answer is less than 5! 6 or 7 means no pain meds! All they did was made the pain almost bearable. First couple of weeks were not fun at all. That was different than my heart surgery - woke up feeling really not good, just super weak, on a ventilator and in pain. Good part was that was the bottom! Every day was better than the day before!

Pulling for you - your posts are always entertaining.

·
Registered
8,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #776
I feel good enough today I am going to try and suck up the last of the leaves that all got blown off last week with 40 and 50 mph winds and were in snow, now all the snow is gone and hopefully the leaves are dry enough to get the mower to pick up, I surely can't carry the leaf blower/vac...… Gheesh, I think I will actually be able to work tomorrow, woohoo......

·
Sr. Penis Inspector
13,643 Posts
Btw...sorry your candidate lost. Hopefully Dem voters will see that Biden won’t change any shit for the better, and they can start to move towards a consensus where R’s and D’a can start to vote these do-nothing and self-enriching candidates out. Maybe, this will start a string of single term presidents. Where people are like “Didn’t do shit? Kick fucking rocks”. And somehow, someway, that extends to not re-electing congresspeople. Maybe.

Anyway, sorry though. I know you felt pretty strongly about Biden not getting in there. I know neither option was ideal for you, but sorry it went down the shittier way.

Reactions: riverszzr

·
Registered
8,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #778
Btw...sorry your candidate lost. Hopefully Dem voters will see that Biden won’t change any shit for the better, and they can start to move towards a consensus where R’s and D’a can start to vote these do-nothing and self-enriching candidates out. Maybe, this will start a string of single term presidents. Where people are like “Didn’t do shit? Kick fucking rocks”. And somehow, someway, that extends to not re-electing congresspeople. Maybe.

Anyway, sorry though. I know you felt pretty strongly about Biden not getting in there. I know neither option was ideal for you, but sorry it went down the shittier way.
Biden is a self admitted and proven criminal how the fuck 74 million people voted for that pile of shit is beyond me

and I would rather than the only thing government ever accomplished was keeping the roads well maintained and clear of snow, the borders secure and fair trade deals on a global scale instead of the fuck American taxpayers agenda for decades and decades........... Every fuck from city officials to president should all be removed! and until actual change is achieved, fuck having any government- they are only there to serve themselves

My hope with Trump was;
that he would be able to show how corrupt things really are and make change
that he would truly secure the border and change immigration (legal and illegal)- which would by product change drug importation too, certainly the shit that just comes across the southern border with little resistance (make big changes on who can fly in and from where too, especially without searches!)

I haven't for FOR any candidate since probably 1992/1996 (Ross Perot both times)......... I have voted AGAINST the opposing candidate in every other election I have voted since 1980

·
Registered
8,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #779
Was able to do some work today........

2005 GSXR1000 fork seals and 2018 GSXR1000R new stator cover/oil-filter change and a few other minor things (a new Penske arrives Tues and a new Brembo corsa corta is here for it as well but awaiting the brake lines)

I then climbed up on the roof and blew out all the gutters as they were packed with leaves once again

otherwise sat at the puter and watched MotoGP and Nascrap.......... looks like there will be 2 1st time champions this year......... good for Suzuki and the win, we can rest more easy with a champion having one atleast one race during the season!!

fyi.... I can bend my toes now about half way.......... furthest they have moved in nearly 5 months!! woohoo......... but definitely sore now...

Reactions: RJ2112 and laggy311

·
Sr. Penis Inspector
13,643 Posts
Was able to do some work today........

2005 GSXR1000 fork seals and 2018 GSXR1000R new stator cover/oil-filter change and a few other minor things (a new Penske arrives Tues and a new Brembo corsa corta is here for it as well but awaiting the brake lines)

I then climbed up on the roof and blew out all the gutters as they were packed with leaves once again

otherwise sat at the puter and watched MotoGP and Nascrap.......... looks like there will be 2 1st time champions this year......... good for Suzuki and the win, we can rest more easy with a champion having one atleast one race during the season!!

fyi.... I can bend my toes now about half way.......... furthest they have moved in nearly 5 months!! woohoo......... but definitely sore now...
I need a really fucking long brass drift to get those fork bushings that are buried. Although it occurred to me that a piece of softer grade aluminum rod, would do the trick. Inside of fork tubes > aluminum.

I’m on hour 21 of LeMans 2020 replay. What a fucking race so far. Especially LMP2 and GT-Pro. It was mid-September vs June. So instead of night being 10pm-5am, it was 7-7.

Next up is Petit LeMans replay. Sebring 12 hr is in November. Next season of LeMans start LMPh, a category called hypercars. Should be nutty.

761 - 780 of 800 Posts