Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
woot new seats today

Special thanks to R&J motorcycle hardbags hit me up if you've got questions on this company, its a local Fresno, CA. company i'm gonna get an image of his card and he is working on getting his site back up and running I'll keep ya up to date on it... he does amazing work!

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
Fixed it for ya Green Pride. Photobuckets tag was being an a-hole. Had to manually add them with the URL link and wrap them with the [IMG] tags from the forum.

The seats look GREAT! Especially the pillon. Whew!

·
Registered
450 Posts
I think that's probably the trickest after mkt seat combo I've seen...very cool!

So I'm guessing you're well aware that some of this nation's finest twisties are virtually in your back yard. What's you're favorite carving grounds? Powerhouse? Cedar Grove? Pittman Hill rd & Burrough Valley?

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
color match is amazing, i thought it was going to be a little farther off, but the only reason you can tell they don't match is because the platics are shiny and the seats aren't. As for my favorite place around here, i haven't got alot of time lately to just go for a ride, but ill let you know when i find out

·
Registered
450 Posts
As for my favorite place around here, i haven't got alot of time lately to just go for a ride, but ill let you know when i find out
Start w/the rides I mentioned...when you're ready for more lemme know...

·
Registered
503 Posts
Seats look great and THERE'S ALWAYS TIME TO RIDE!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts