Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

Laser extreme exhausts

4K views 14 replies 12 participants last post by  arron 
#1 ·
Hi, I'm new to this forum, just signed up.
Thinking of buying a Laser Extreme (triple underseat) exhaust for my '05 zx6. Anyone got one or know if they're ok?

#2 ·
I was looking at that exhaust too, it looks sick. one of my friends bought the MV Augusta F4 1000 and it has an exhaust that looks like that, its pretty sick lookin, but I dont know anyone who has it, it is supposed to go from 111 hp to 117 with the full system. I might have to try it out.

#8 ·
hi , i'm new on here, i have a c1h with laser extreme system, the can is great ,, lots of parts tho! and the lovely gold brackets that hold the indicators only last about a year before they snap, or thats maybe just me lol, i've got the headers as well, and with a P/C(power commander the bike was making 124bhp engine

#10 · (Edited)
EBAY sale until 15-Nov-07 19:55:14 GMT
Search for Item # 250185500183

Kawasaki ZX6 ZX6R ZX6RR 2005 2006 LASER EXTREME Exhaust Auspuff Endtopf Silencer Can udstødning slip-on bolt-on.

Triple tube with MV Agusta look. great sound and power.
Used but in nice condition.

Note that this is a private listing. Item sold as seen and described. Any questions, please ask before bidding.

Will send worldwide. Postage examples: Germany £26, UK £30, France £30, Denmark £9, US £36

Payment PayPal or cash on pick up.

#15 ·
welcome mrsmooth. put up some pics when you get it cos i wanna see

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.