Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
We have a classified section....

It might help to mention which year it goes with...

Jesus have you ever sold anything before, fuck me it's not rocket science.

·
Registered
4,139 Posts

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
Why do you say it is rare, I have one on my bike
I think he's one of those people that says everything he has is rare.

Like the people on craigslist..."VERY RARE 636" when it's not actually rare, just different.

·
Registered
83 Posts
In Poland are many ninjas imported from UK and guess what, many of them have laser exhaust already fitted so I find hard to believe thats such deficit staff. You better chceck the meaning of word "rare".

You call other people childish but you yourself can't properly post a topic with all informations required like price or for what exact model that can is.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
Believe me, in the UK which this section is for it's not an easy can to get hold of.

I can see l've made a bit of a mistake on this forum. I thought it was for people that had a love for their bike but it seems some people on here aren't even old enough to ride judging by the childish comments.

Thanks for the experience kids it's been great but l really need to go back to being an adult now and you really should be in bed.
Nah, this is more of a no bullshit forum, like the "rare" shit you were just trying to pull to get more money for your exhaust.

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
Are all you fuckers on your period?

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
Are all you fuckers on your period?
Just cause it's a guy from the UK doesn't mean you get to act like you're not always on yours :nana:

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
Just cause it's a guy from the UK doesn't mean you get to act like you're not always on yours :nana:
Its age that makes me a grumpy cunt not bleeding out of a cunt

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
Want to buy some Pokemon cards?

Attachments

Reactions: Scorpi0

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
See red, you even found that it's a basic pokemon and not a rare one.

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
See red, you even found that it's a basic pokemon and not a rare one.
Its a rare basic one.. all the originals had a picture of Mew, not an exhaust ;)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts