Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
I saw this video earlier !! It's very good. They hit on just about every valid and worthwhile point !! Thankfully I live in the UK where lane splitting is allowed and I enjoy lane splitting every time I get on my bike

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Cause in Europe it's very hard to get your drivers license, owning a car there is a luxury, so the drivers are more responsible and aware of road rules than drivers in USA.
This just isn't true.. yes its more difficult to get a license but that doesn't make car drivers aware that bikes even exist. In the car theory test there is no guarantee that a motorcycle question will come up so therefore they may have NO idea how to deal with a motorcyclist let alone know whats legal for them to do.

As for cars being luxuries this simply isn't true.. most households have 2 or more cars. The only time it may be a luxury is for young drivers who can barely afford the insurance that is 15 times more expensive than the £200 bashed up car they bought

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.