Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Low speed drop. Mostly scratches, nice ding in the tank, and a broken foot peg. Just one of those weeks. A lil' bit of rash on me, but not too bad. Pics to follow. Pissed off at myself more than anything. I'm going to drink beer now. :headbang:

·
Registered
864 Posts
That sucks dude. I'm sorry to hear that. At least your ok though.

Reactions: badsanta

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
+1 at least you are okay.

Reactions: badsanta

·
Registered
4,877 Posts
Sorry to hear that man! That's no good....I know what you mean about being pissed at yourself - you just wish there was someone to blame it on, right? Glad you're ok and sorry about your bike

·
Registered
639 Posts
Pics yet ???????

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It looks like you have frame sliders in your avatar. Did they not do anything at a low speed drop?
They did. It scratched alot of the fairings up top, but no cracks except next to the headlight and no scratches on the lowers. When it hit the gravel, it canted and that's when the headlight fairing got crack and the windscreen got scratched.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
damn man that sucks but at least it wasn't too bad and its all cosmetics. as everyone else said, it just matters that you are alright

·
Registered
6,524 Posts
Thats what you get for not being stationed in Camp Lejeune or 29 stumps!

Sucks you went down though. Pain retains though remember so in the end you're stronger for this...........................

·
Registered
42 Posts
I feel your pain my bike took a low speed drop a while back too but mine took a little more damage. At least your ok.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts