Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
laid down at about 80ish on the highway, in need of new plastics all the way around left side handle bar and the left side case and possibly altenator, any help will be appreciated!

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
More info, how did you lay it down on the highway?

And why would someone join the forum just to say they laid there bike down?....suspicious

·
Registered
6,525 Posts
More info, how did you lay it down on the highway?

And why would someone join the forum just to say they laid there bike down?....suspicious
prolly thought someone might have or know of the parts going cheap .....
for example someone building a track bike or some parting one out for cash
you never know :O

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Yeah Bro you will get help a lot faster if u provide pics and details with the post. Because we will continue to ask what happened and where is the pics instead of helping you right away.

·
Registered
4,769 Posts
prolly thought someone might have or know of the parts going cheap .....
for example someone building a track bike or some parting one out for cash
you never know :O
So where is he then? If I really laid down a bike and was looking on a forum for answers to questions. I'd drop my question in a thread and would be diggin through the forums to see what I could find until I got answers in my thread.

He's not even signed in.

I CALL BULLSHIT!!:fire

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sorry to offend you all but I joined this because I wrecked my bike, layed it down on the highway at about 90mph bike slid on its side for awhile caught fire I'm guessing because the oil came out of the case, I laid it down on the left side, snapped the handle bar off, but thanks everyone for the warm welcome, and yes I'm fine thanks whoev.......ohh wait no one asked that, if you'd like to help me possibly give me websites were I can find cheaper body parts that'd be great if not get the hell off my thread, trying to get back on and do what we all do and enjoy the ride not realize how many dickheads are on this site, thanks for you all helping me

·
Registered
177 Posts
Hope you get it fixed up man.

Post up pics of the bike wrecked and when its fixed up.

Good luck with the repair bro & hope your ok.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts