Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

Ladies only track day

3K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  skidooboy 
#1 · (Edited)
if any of you ladies were ever interested in track day riding, and skill improvement, here is your chance. sportbike track time has the Ladies only event at Grattan raceway in michigan on the 4th of july. you can stay for the regular stt days on the 5th-6th too. :) and enhance your skills even further.

my wife started track days about 10 years ago. she has stated, one day of track instruction, will help more than 10 years of street riding experience. it has made her a better over all rider, on the track and street. it could do that for you too.

the ladies only event, is very low key, no pressure, the only males on the track are instructors, having your saftey, and a good track expirence in mind for you. with several very capable female racers, and instructors present as well.

come out, expand your learning, challenge your limits, not limit your challenges.

the wife and I will be there all three days. come out and play. Ski

#3 ·
no real link, just go to sportbiketracktime.com goto buy track time, july, and look for the 4th of july ladies first event. and sign up.

i am only a member there, not affiliated or a coach. i just know what this event can do for confidence for all riders.

Ski

#7 ·
These kinds of events are a LOT of fun and a great way to meet gals to ride with when you don't wanna deal with testosterone. I highly encourage attending this.

If I was there I would sign up for sure.

#10 ·
lol, I am still learning the ropes around here.

My only issue with a girls only 10 laps is why? Start at the back of the grid or Make it a Sunday Drive kind of thing if needed. Allow the women who have bigger gonads have fun with the others. We are all out there to learn and enjoy. Ya gotta love seeing gals out there on the track kicking ass and taking names. Inspiration at its best.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.