·
Registered
5,038 Posts
Damn. Sounds nice. 128 is impressive.

He has talented wrists, too.

·
Registered
450 Posts
didn't watch the whole clip, but I'd be pretty damn surprised to see a 6r pumping out more than 119 at the wheel with u4 and all...unless we're talking FX grenade motor, which I doubt this bike is..

·
Registered
450 Posts
I seem to remember somebody telling me that BHP means at the crank. Which makes a lot more sense in this context...

·
Registered
63 Posts
I couldn't see it being much more than 115-117 myself but who knows?

·
Registered
100 Posts
That sounds awesome! That guy can shift like a mo-fo!!

·
Registered
590 Posts
BHP does usually mean at the crank.

Then again, it is on a rolling dyno, which means that specs are to the rear wheel.

How they came up with 125bhp, i dont know. Could be a type o, or it could be bullshit all together. They don't show the stats so its possible someone is just talking shit.

·
Registered
3,075 Posts
my bike makes 115 at the rear wheel and 125 at the crank but thats with a full akrapovic race system, k&n and power commander
what model is your 636, me and u have the same setup, that sounds about right at the wheel, also nice no#'s to bro

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
it's an 03 636, i think that it must be 125 at the crank on the vid as in the commebts below the guy who put the vid up describes it as a stock 636 engine and there is no way a stock engine will make 125 at the wheel in my opinion.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts