Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Its a shame their tires didnt blow out. A perfect ending woulda been for those cars to play pinball on the highway with them.

·
Registered
9,971 Posts
Should just grabbed their handlebar and yanked it hard and flip them right off the bike.
His left hand was on their brake side, i would of tried to slap their kill switch/crap a fist full of their brake.

·
Registered
135 Posts
This is crazy. Work so hard on being a safe, good rider with all the security money can buy for the bike then some guys jack you while you're out for a cruise?

·
Registered
9,971 Posts
Lol Kamaka.. Still better than a sticker some dude had on his bike that said Kwikasfuki.
This dude can call his bike whatever the fuck he wants and it will still be worshipped...

·
Registered
628 Posts
That was insane...there's no way that "ambiguously gay duo" kept up for very long.

·
Registered
202 Posts
That was insane...there's no way that ambiguously gay duo kept up for very long.
Be careful...40 acres will jump on that ass for using the word "gay"...lol

·
Super Moderator
13,177 Posts

·
Registered
628 Posts
Be careful...40 acres will jump on that ass for using the word "gay"...lol
Yeah my bad I didn't mean to offend anyone except those punks in the video, I was referring to the Saturday night live cartoon skit.

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Missed opertunity.

I would have considered that a green light to top my bike out until the tank ran dry!!

Cop: son, do u know how fast u were going?
Me: no, my eyes water too much and I can't keep my head high enough to read the speedo above 160!!!!!!
Cop: why would you be driving over 160 in a 55???
Me: because while u were eating donuts some jackass pointed a gun at me and I could swear he said he was going to ride me harder than the guy he had his nut sack on while pointing a gun at me!
Cop: Son, r u homophobic?
Me: No officer, I'm just a virgin!
Cop: Have a nice day son!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts