Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just picked this up I’m not new to wheelies I own a m1000rr and usually get my wheelies done on the open highway I’m looking to get a lot of seat time starting next week and see where it goes. Anybody near 18330 let me know !
Sky Fuel tank Tire Cloud Wheel

Tire Wheel Sky Fuel tank Cloud
Tire Wheel Wheelie Vehicle Automotive tire
Tire Automotive lighting Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive design

Tire Automotive fuel system Wheel Automotive lighting Automotive tire

Automotive tire Hood Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive lighting

Fuel tank Automotive lighting Automotive tire Motor vehicle Hood

· Registered
2004-20-23 636
387 Posts
Actually I was thinking of that seems safer for learning…thanks 👍
It’s for sure safer to learn. Plus it’s a lot more fun dragging a flat bar lol. Can keep a titanium end for it like it’s got but just longer and flater. I’d imagine you could mod that pretty easy.

if you are just learning you may want to run a bigger rear sprocket and when you are at the lot lower your tire pressure to 10ish pounds. Kills circle stuff that low but will feel more stable learning the 12oclock position and you can slowly add air and lower your sprocket size as you get comfortable

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It’s for sure safer to learn. Plus it’s a lot more fun dragging a flat bar lol. Can keep a titanium end for it like it’s got but just longer and flater. I’d imagine you could mod that pretty easy.

if you are just learning you may want to run a bigger rear sprocket and when you are at the lot lower your tire pressure to 10ish pounds. Kills circle stuff that low but will feel more stable learning the 12oclock position and you can slowly add air and lower your sprocket size as you get comfortable
Really helpful information thank you. I will post my process when I make this adjustments !

1 - 5 of 5 Posts