Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
I like the remove before flight style but why would you remove the key befor flight???
Mine is green and says insert before flight

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Had to go Kawi green to match the bike. :laugh. If anyone is interested I do have some more available for sale.

·
Registered
4,877 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
I definitely want one of these if you still have some. How many did you have for sale? Is there still one left after jerry and nitrous?

·
Registered
4,877 Posts
OK so if I put in 15 bucks would that cover 2 and shipping to me in so cal and shipping to nitrous?
You don't need to pay for me, jerry! I mean, I'm not going to fight you if you want to, but you certainly don't need to do that!

·
Super Moderator
13,177 Posts
Reactions: NitrusReigns

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
You don't need to pay for me, jerry! I mean, I'm not going to fight you if you want to, but you certainly don't need to do that!
I figured if it's 9 bucks for 2 would rather throw a little extra in and see it that covers shipping them 2 different places so that way it's easy on the shipper just one transaction and 2 envelopes.

·
Registered
4,877 Posts
I figured if it's 9 bucks for 2 would rather throw a little extra in and see it that covers shipping them 2 different places so that way it's easy on the shipper just one transaction and 2 envelopes.
Fair enough! Like I said, I'm not going to fight you over it :) Thanks for your generosity!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'm sorry it would be $8.99 each. I don't save on shipping if it goes to two different places. If it's ok I can put up the link to the eBay auction.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts