Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just took delivery of it on Saturday, I ordered the m4 GP slip on and I'm still looking for some great quality frame sliders. If anyone is in the Phoenix Arizona area that's where I'm at. I just moved here from overseas and had a CBR 250r over there for a couple years. Great being part of the ZX6R community!:)

Attachments

·
Registered
98 Posts
Nice! Welcome. Real good friend of mine lives in Bangkok and rides there. I went there a few times too, yes way safer riding here lol. Enjoy! Ride safe!

·
Registered
150 Posts
congratulations on the new purchased

you will be please with the extra 36CC in the engine, more power throughout the range at every gear selected.

·
Registered
33 Posts
congrates and welcome I just picked up a 2013 new leftover this year I can hardly wait to see how she does only been able to test her on a short 60 mile ride here since its been too cold and snowy here but hoping for some 60 degree weather in a couple weeks here

·
Registered
985 Posts
Congrats on the bike man. So you were in Thailand? Are you American or Thai? And yes, the driving is much safer here lol.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Welcome I am in East Mesa myself. So that makes 1 out of 4 new users so far from AZ that ride on my side of town haha. (i'm keeping track since everyone seems to be from the west side).

Hit up our Facebook group: AZ Kawasake Riders (ninja, ZX, Supersport). Can't post up a link right now I am at work.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Welcome I am in East Mesa myself. So that makes 1 out of 4 new users so far from AZ that ride on my side of town haha. (i'm keeping track since everyone seems to be from the west side).

Hit up our Facebook group: AZ Kawasake Riders (ninja, ZX, Supersport). Can't post up a link right now I am at work.
sweet! will do nice to meet you man

·
Registered
332 Posts
Yeah nice to meet you as well. We post up rides when we can on the FB page but it is relatively new so there aren't that many of us on there yet.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts