1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
170 Posts
Kool pictures. I really like the mid fairing wrap, I wrapped the lowers on my 10r and love it but the mid being wrapped is def different and brakes it up really nice :devious

·
Registered
17,962 Posts
The House of the rising sun....or House of pain.

I'm sure it looks better from the outside, The inside, I'd rather not see, ever...lol
I too am drawn to this type of architecture Neo-Gothic/Brick Gothic.

·
Registered
166 Posts
They also filmed 1st season of Prison Break there! I grew up in Joliet and remember when I was like 10 I went down the street to the gas station to get some candy and one of the actors was there, and I recognized him and asked if he was on the show. He then whipped out some pictures with other guys on set. I thought it was the coolest thing ever.

Reactions: Strider

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Kool pictures. I really like the mid fairing wrap, I wrapped the lowers on my 10r and love it but the mid being wrapped is def different and brakes it up really nice :devious
yea i love it honestly think it stands out nicely and i don't see a lot of people with it.. i gotta get it redone tho its peeling off
The House of the rising sun....or House of pain.

I'm sure it looks better from the outside, The inside, I'd rather not see, ever...lol
I too am drawn to this type of architecture Neo-Gothic/Brick Gothic.
actually id love to see the inside of this place. its over 100 years old and makes me wonder what it looks like on the inside.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They also filmed 1st season of Prison Break there! I grew up in Joliet and remember when I was like 10 I went down the street to the gas station to get some candy and one of the actors was there, and I recognized him and asked if he was on the show. He then whipped out some pictures with other guys on set. I thought it was the coolest thing ever.
i forgot about that ! and thats cool lol i never even watch the show but knew it was used.

·
Registered
17,962 Posts
yea i love it honestly think it stands out nicely and i don't see a lot of people with it.. i gotta get it redone tho its peeling off

actually id love to see the inside of this place. its over 100 years old and makes me wonder what it looks like on the inside.
Proly dark drafty & about as depressing as you can imagine.
I knew a guy who spent a lil forced vacation time there back in the 80's.

·
Registered
17,962 Posts
lol probably... but still! an curious what was he charged with?
Oh I don't remember, Just that he Anthony Dotson or "AD" as some called em was an asshole.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts