1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,679 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
way too much :p haha

got it when it came out, about 700$ canadian... it looks and feels really well made and strong too. My friend has an a* jacket and when he saw mine, he stopped calling icon gear ''squid gear'' lol

·
Registered
1,305 Posts

i have that jacket, but as the picture says, its all black, no white icon logo.

$350

i like everything about it but the back protector is a joke so i ordered a new one coming in the mail will post pics when it comes

·
Registered
617 Posts

·
Registered
764 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Im sportin the 2k7 Jordan textile jacket in white.... major head turner and nothing but compliments. The best prices I've seen for jackets are at morepowerracing.com ,plus you get a 5% discount on all the joe rocket stuff.

Total price was $193.75

·
Registered
100 Posts
I have the icon motorhead jacket. I really like it, it vents really well, and has a removeable liner

·
Registered
5,949 Posts
There is some nice jackets on here.:thumbup

For the spring, summer, fall time I'll use my J/R Phoenix.
Its got great air flow.
~

~

Winter time and the few times at the strip, its the J/R Heavy Kawasaki.
There aint NO flow with this one!
I'll do just about what ever I can to not wear it.
~

~

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Okay here is my existing jacket (Tour Master, mesh). The reflective piping really stands out in the light!

And here is the one I just bought. I meant to order the mostly black one but apparently didn't (went back to my order receipt and appraently picked white/black instead of black/silver). No matter I still like it though keeping it somewhat clean will be difficult!

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
I've got an Ixon Strada and an Ixon Anthemion 1 piece suit. Ixon = Win.

Also have a Walden Miller leather jacket. Good stuff. Smells nice.

·
Registered
211 Posts
I have an Alpinestars textile jacket that I bought off a guy on here! I forget the actual name of the jacket, but it's green/white/black. I love it, has lots of CE protection, and isn't too hot to wear even if its warm out.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts