Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am nearly in a position to buy my 1st ninja6 i want a b1h or b2h model,ive nearly got £4k.book price for them is £3500 to £4500,i might have the oportunity to get a 53 plate minter only done 161 miles,(yes thats one hundred and sixty one miles)in green my personal favorite colour,it is for sale at a local garage for £4595 top end of the price range,i can only get about £4000.another local dealer www.seastarsuperbikes.co.uk where they have 3 available only 2 currently at the store the black and silver 1's silver 1 is same price as the green 1.
http://www.seastarsuperbikes.co.uk/bikecatalogue.php?cat=motorcycle&detail=27501
http://www.seastarsuperbikes.co.uk/bikecatalogue.php?cat=motorcycle&detail=27499
i suppose the black 1 seems reasonable and within my budget but prefer green.there are'nt many available privatly near to me except 1 on ebay in wisbech/norfolk a blue 1 done 11000 miles for £3295 buy it now,but i dont think i will have the funds by the end of the week.
i want to know what you guys think and is it worth the extra cash for the 1 with only 161 miles.

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
The black has goodies but the silver would be hard to pass up. Wish they came in that colour over here.

·
Registered
604 Posts
go with silver....

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
not so keen on the silver colour,the black 1 has a tail tidy and scorpion can i had a gander at that 1 and it seems alright.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Go for black mate, us brits know the silver option wasn't actually that good! IF you get the black one though, get those horrible red stckers off the sides!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blue B1H's are STILL the best ones.......

·
Registered
46 Posts
Dude for 4k you should be able to get a 2005 c1h model in a private sale hang on and keep looking. The new bike is all round better.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts