Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Doin this streetfighter.Jus' sittin' now wait'n for all the bits to arrive,if there is any other fighters out there I'd love to see them.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
i dont get the street fighter thing...
they all look like crap 98% of the time...
if your gonna stunt a bike why dont you get proper crash protection like one of them full cages i have seen and a 6 o'clock bar and bar end protectors and shorty levers ect. ect.
If you want a naked bike... buy one?
I just dont see myself ever changing the look of my baby to that nakedness.... well i'd concider taking the lower fairing off if i had the beet full system or the aka... only cuz its so sexy

anyways post up some pic... my bike does enjoy lookin at kinky naked bike pr0n

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I didn't have much choice mate I bought the bike from Fowles as a wreck.The wider handlebars on a fighter mean u get better leverage n earlier feedback if something starts going wrong in a corner.Clipons n fairing is so u get max speed,for eg. flyn' down the main straight at Phillip Is.

·
Registered
553 Posts
to each his own I guess. It's not my thing but I would definitely ride one, they look like a lot of fun. I just couldn't do it to my bike.

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
Love the streetfighter look. Nice to see some members from north QLD too! Hope to see some progress pics on your machine. I adore streetfighter builds.

·
Registered
654 Posts
Nice bike, looking forward to seeing some more pics. Good job, keep going!!

·
Registered
11,637 Posts
not that keen on the street fighter look. i would just buy a naked bike

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah naked bikes are OK but usually with less power,and far less adjustability in the suspension area(and spungier springs as well).This is my 3rd fighter I love riding them.Hey but I have to agree with some of u guys full fairings look smick.Having said that I know I go faster up a twisty mountain road on a fighter....lots of fun.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts