Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

Been a minute since i've checked in here. hopefully everyone's riding season has gone well this year. dk about you all but riding is about the only thing i could do in my region here in 2021, but i digress..lol. SO! had a question about seat cowls. i have been able to find them virtually everywhere. the problem is, i can't seem to find one in the color i need and i'm running out of places to look. my paint color is metallic spark black, but all i can seem to find is a regular gloss black, or a matte black option. has anyone with the same paint color, been able to find a matching seat cowl?if so where did you find it. if you don't have one but still no where to find it, same question lol. i've been slowly swapping all my plastics for new ones to get this thing looking as good as it runs, i'd hate to have the seat cowl not match. Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is metallic spark black an OEM color for 2009 models?
im going to say yes but i don't know for sure. Everything on my bike is already that color and i just ordered OEM replacement fairings from a kawasaki genuine parts dealer and was able to get them in that color.

·
Registered
8,731 Posts
Code
Paint Name
Comment
Color Chip
ColorRite Top
ColorRite Base
777​
Lime Green
17K​
Metallic Diablo Black Used on Monster Edition and Standard Black Model. Also used on Upper Middle Cowl on Green Model, and Front Fender on Green Model and Blue Model
25V​
Candy Surf Blue
8F​
Flat Stoic Black Engine Color
18R​
Flat Super Black Frame/Swingarm Color, Lower Cowl Color on Green Model, Blue Model, and Non-Monster Black Model. Upper-Middle Cowl Color on Blue Model
602 / H8​
Ebony Black Wheel Color

09 ZX6R stock paint colors.........

1 - 4 of 4 Posts