Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 06 zx6rr
Has 16,000 miles on it
I've been told that the rr model is rare and. Have read that only 500-2000 were made. Anyone know exactly how many were made? And if there considered rare or worth more being a rr? Thanks in advanced

·
Registered
8,211 Posts
Not rare, and not even sought after. Most people would rather have the 636, and thus the disparity in sales numbers of the 2 models.

·
Registered
4,922 Posts
No offense to the OP, but I love it when people buy into the SE's/LE's.. its actually pretty funny :laugh

Like, sure, I will pay more than what your bike retails for because its a "Monster Edition" :jack:

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
No offense to the OP, but I love it when people buy into the SE's/LE's.. its actually pretty funny :laugh

Like, sure, I will pay more than what your bike retails for because it's a "Monster Edition" :jack:
My SE just told me to pass on a message... :2fingerlol:

·
Registered
8,211 Posts
^ cat fight

Reactions: AlexZX6R

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
Lol, I don't know man. I have no idea if he bought it yet, but he was in the process. I'm just assuming since I haven't seen him on here in a while.

·
Registered
8,211 Posts
Does that mean he won't be always telling everyone how every 07/08 is so terrible they should throw it in the trash?

I will have to seek him out on one of the gixxer forums and lay into him

·
Registered
4,877 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Does that mean he won't be always telling everyone how every 07/08 is so terrible they should throw it in the trash?

I will have to seek him out on one of the gixxer forums and lay into him
You should find his first post about which bike he bought that he is introducting himself to the forum with and lay into him about how that's the worst model year and point out every little flaw about it lmao!!!

·
Registered
8,211 Posts
You should find his first post about which bike he bought that he is introducting himself to the forum with and lay into him about how that's the worst model year and point out every little flaw about it lmao!!!
I have to find the forum he joined first and if he used the same screen name

·
Registered
332 Posts
I have to find the forum he joined first and if he used the same screen name
Oh yeah it's a tall order for sure but it would be priceless haha

I mean if you happen to see that post in your web travels how could you not do it you know?

·
Registered
8,211 Posts
No Burnt toast on gixxer.com

but plenty of people with Burnt in their names

anyone know what year gixxer he was buying?

I will hunt him down and fuck with him like he deserves to be fucked with

·
Registered
8,211 Posts
Only new member I saw was Cuban05 from Connecticut who went from a Ninja650 to a gsxr

if I had his IP address I could search him out easily!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts