·
Registered
894 Posts
Doesn't George Dubbya come from Texas?

He's not very big... :laugh

·
Registered
8 Posts
We, definitely like our stuff big, I'm from the Dallas area so I'm not sure too much what country life is like but there is a huge market for over sized parody items that say "Every thing's bigger in Texas" at all of our gas stations....

·
Registered
26 Posts
East Texas & the Hill Country has some awesome riding roads. Plus they just built a new track just Northwest of Denton called Eagles Canyon Raceway that will be FIA approved; maybe FIM also. AMA, World Superbike and maybe even MotoGP.

·
Registered
164 Posts
It took me around twelve hours to drive through there on my way up from Florida. I stopped in El Paso for the night and ate at hooters. Shitty food, great sights...:devious

·
Registered
164 Posts
it was a couple years back. didn't have the hot wings:coocoo

·
Registered
164 Posts
there's a hooters here where I live... maybe i'll take my next date there. she'll love that, as will i. hahahaha!!!!:laugh

·
Registered
8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
East Texas & the Hill Country has some awesome riding roads. Plus they just built a new track just Northwest of Denton called Eagles Canyon Raceway that will be FIA approved; maybe FIM also. AMA, World Superbike and maybe even MotoGP.
Hey I live in Denton so that would be great news. Never heard of it but the thought of it gives me a stiffy. Seriously though, no everything is NOT bigger. Lots of it is but not EVERYTHING.

Just a little background on me - I grew up in Southern Calif. and lived in Calif. for all my life until 10.5 years ago. Been here ever since. I like a lot (cost of living) but I still consider myself a Cali boy. Hard to beat some of the Cali roads like Latigo Canyon, et. al. We even had some very nice ones up in the wine country region (were I lived just before coming here for a change).

1 - 20 of 23 Posts