Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
sorry about the bike. but I bet its been a blast. I'm kinda hoping I drop my track bike so I can stop treating it like its special....

·
Director of Moderation
10,476 Posts
Ordered parts as needed them urgently due to bike being on Display at Motofest 2020 next week. Timing couldn't have been better...

Bloody shifter is half the price of the damn bike I swear! $250!
Cowling, without any idea on if it has the stickers, $650.

Remind myself to never, ever drop said bike again haha.

Would love new rearsets but just a bit pricey and shipping + GST & Customs... I'll get there eventually.

Ya know.. I gave up horses to get into bikes as the cheaper alternative (HA!)
You paid $250 for a shift lever?? OEM?? Could've had entire new aftermarket adjustable rearsets for $350-450! lol

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
You paid $250 for a shift lever?? OEM?? Could've had entire new aftermarket adjustable rearsets for $350-450! lol
Yeah, that is insane.

·
Director of Moderation
10,476 Posts
Should I go with a Mupo or Matris shock my zx10r? lol
Mupo is legit. At least that's been used in WSBK. And I've known at least a couple of other pretty fast guys use that in their race bikes at tracks I've been to. FWIW, I'm rocking Bitubo suspension in my 400 and it's awesome! :) So I guess in short, go with Matris since nobody has or knows anything about it LOL

·
Registered
182 Posts
650.00 for lower...might as well go with full race fairings at that price..but then you can't ride it on the street. hmmm.

41 - 49 of 49 Posts