Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I placed and order on their website bikebandit.com about 3 weeks ago and it still was not shipped. But now I am dialing their 888 number to check the status and get busy signal all the time.
Does anybody know if this seller went out of business?

·
Registered
13,001 Posts
From BikeBandit:
During this difficult time, we are working hard to maintain our service. But due to high order volume some order processing may be delayed.
We sincerely appreciate the support you are giving us with your orders and will continue shipping packages as fast as possible.

Looks like theyre just slow at the moment.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i hope that's the case. i was just surprised the phone line goes straight to busy signal instead of sending me thru automated messaging system first.

·
Registered
8 Posts
They are not out of business. I FINALLY got ahold of someone via phone right when they opened up yesterday, bad part was I had to wait on hold with the dumb music before someone answered my call. Hold time was about 25min. The previous day I just got the "busy caller" all day. I would suggest calling right when they open up and keep calling until you get a ring tone. That is what I did. I called about 10 times back to back before I got a ring tone.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i dont particularly care which one to use, i normally look at stock status and order from those who can deliver sooner. never had a problem with bike bandit before. i hope they'll come around.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah, I'm thinking cancelling the order but I can't because nobody answers the phone.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yup, sent them email yesterday to cancel but no confirmation, just as previous email inquiring about the status also went unanswered. this is very suspicious that their phone line goes straight to busy signal. i think they are done.

·
Registered
480 Posts
If they don’t get it straightened out they will be out of business. Know folks are slammed but in times like this if you are overrun with orders the need to find a way to work thru it is paramount. If they don’t people will just go other places. Do t overlook your local bike shops. I’ve come to depend on my local Cycle Gear more. Have always bought tires for them - I can see And touch before I buy and know I’m getting a good tire. bought some RAM mounts for my trip from Amazon not realizing Cycle Gear has them but would up going there for the pieces I needed to make them work. Yes they have some cheap stuff but can also get the better stuff if you want it. Even got the stuff for my cup holder! That was a hard thing for me to do but needed a place to put my drink when going thru the drive thru for food. Ride a few feet to a parking spot and eat my lunch distanced from everyone.

A FYI for anyone thinking of mounting a USB adapter on their handlebars, don’t! My BMW shakes petty bad at speed and the USB chargers all fail when mounted on the bars. Finally drilled a hole in the top part of an inner fainting and the adapter has lasted for over a week - over 2,000 miles. Reason is they have a large coil that is shaken off the circuit board inside.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i placed and order with partzilla yesterday. the order with bikebandit is still pending and no way to get any sort of status on it.

·
Registered
451 Posts
That sucks, bikebandit is still sending out emails promoting their sales as if everything is all kosher. This is the 2nd thread I've recently seen about them going ghost on orders, I will definitely stay away from them...

·
Registered
390 Posts
I placed an order on STG May 10th and it showed all of the items were in stock. It still took 4 weeks to get it. When I messaged them 3 weeks after I placed the order, they said some of their suppliers were delayed. I would bet the same for Partzilla and Bikebandit. They might even take longer. Even before the coronavirus, it seemed like sites that mainly sell oem parts always took around 2 weeks to get anything.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
at least stg told you their suppliers delayed. I can't get a peep from bikebandit

1 - 17 of 17 Posts