Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, thought i would share the steps of installing my slip on (complete mid-pipe) KR Tuned exhaust.

Here ya go:

all the parts!

Lets get started...

with the new mid-pipe connected.

all finished!

easy as pie!!!

Everything went pretty smoothly. Hardest part in the whole thing was getin some tight bolts to come loose. Besides that it was effortless!

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
That looks great! Sticks out a bit far for my tastes but nothing a hacksaw can't fix. How does it sound?

·
Registered
894 Posts
I think i'm a fan of that... :confused

Yes... i have decided i am.:hail

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
yea, it kinda sticks out a bit for me as well... but i can live with it.

It sounds AWESOME! Im not a big fan of that higher pitched whine that some pipes give...sounds like a remote control car to me...

but this sounds really cool, has a little beef to it, and is super clean. The closest to what ive heard it sound like is the Akra.

Im getting the bike Dyno'ed next week hopefully to get a custom map for my PCIII and ill be able to check out the specs then.:)

Oh and it ran me like 480..... :/ but it was a complete mid and took SOOO much weight off that im cool with it.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Is that a "HONDA" product in the background!!!! how dare you sir!!! j/k looks like a simple fun install... i'm still stuck on what i want to do to my exhaust... thinkin about devil exhaust

1 - 8 of 8 Posts