Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

Installed the OES no cut sliders and spools

2K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  saul 
#1 · (Edited)
Well they look real nice "black of course". One thing I would be carefull of is the right side factory bolt is very weak on the bike and was hard to get off the bike. I'm glad it came with new bolts because my 6mm ratchet ate the facotry bolt for lunch I ended up using vice grips on it. The end result is very nice though. The no cut extender plate is about 1/2 thick steel. Much better looking then the shogun. WWW.OESaccessories.com if anyone is intrested.

My kit looks like this but rounded ends instead of angle cut.

See less See more
#3 ·
I got the OES because the metal extension piece that allows the right side to be no-cut is about twice as thick as the shoguns. They look pretty similiar other than that.

#5 ·
I got the same kit, I havent installed the right side yet..Once I saw it slightly strip the bolt I stopped. I am going to get a better allen socket and use a impact to get it out....I still want a useable bolt just incase I want to take the sliders off for some reason..

But you said you got them off with vice grips, was that pretty easy, I just ask incase I strip mine =)

#8 ·
whats the difference between the angle cut and the radius cut?

#9 ·
radius have a smooth rounded end and angle cut are pictured above.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.