Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally found the time to put on the 2 bros dual V.A.L.E exhaust and the pc3 this past weekend, tell me what you guys think. I have a video of it running, I will load it and post a link.
Putting it together.

Here, I just finished loading the map and changing it a little for where I live.

·
butiwasgoingtotashistatio ntopickupsumpowerconvrtr
2,762 Posts
that sounds really good.

looks awesome as well. it appears you have a nice shop too.

also.

in addition.

that's all i got right now.

·
Registered
11,637 Posts
sounds great mate! Looks like you got some nice toys in the garage going by the race rubber in the back

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yea, gotta have toys. how about the ones that go 170mph + in under 8 seconds in the 1/4.

·
Registered
11,637 Posts
knew there was something wicked under the tarp!! whats the drive line??

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
knew there was something wicked under the tarp!! whats the drive line??
The motor is not to be released, but its N/A backed by a 5 speed lenco, carbon fiber driveshaft, and a ford 9 inch 6 link.

·
Registered
11,637 Posts
looks wicked tho! get it out much??

·
Registered
29 Posts
excelent
i pick my two bros up next week have not got the power commander but its next on the shopping list let me know how the performance feels

·
Registered
82 Posts
Thats funny, I was driving home from work not 20 minutes ago and I pulled up next to a zx6rr w/ the same two bros system. It sounded soo bad ass! I literally got right on the computer to find one for my bike and I saw your thread. That system sounds sick!

·
Registered
553 Posts
I did the same mods to mine, can't say that it was worth the money really. It only added 3 hp on a dyno

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'll let you know what it does to mine, but that probably wont happen till spring or something

1 - 18 of 18 Posts