Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i finally got around to putting them on. Had a little trouble w/ the right side though. I Was trying to install it and ended up stripping the oem nut out.:banghead Its like impossible to try and find a 10mm nut with a 1.25 pitch on it. So I ended up straighting the threads out and finally got it on there. They look pretty good but stick out a little farther then I had anticipated. Oh well im safe now. I'll try and get some pics up tomorrow:)

·
Registered
257 Posts
How do they feel on there, i heard good things about them

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
Can't wait for some pics. I was thinking about some Motivation bar ends. What's the build quality like on their products?

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've heard nothing but good things about them. Motovation USA makes nothing but sliders and barends so thats gotta tell ya somethin. There pretty nice, I actually plan on getting there bar ends soon. Heres there site check it out. www.motovationusa.com

·
Registered
257 Posts
I wanted to get some but from what i saw on the website they dont offer them in black. :no I heard they are really good though, a little on the expensive side, hopefully you get what you pay for!

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
No black? Bugger. I'm not a fan of the chrome look S/S.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hey h20-50 and quarkz are you guys talking about the barends?

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ok i got confued there for a second:confused:

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
sorry im an idiot. I dont really like the chrome either but i guess they work really good.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I have all of the Motovation products, and they are great! The frame, fork, and swingarm sliders are great looking products, and they are black. The bar ends are stainless steel, which I didnt like the thought of at first, but now that they are on the bike, I cant even tell, and honestly, they look good on there. They work well tho.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ok heres the pic....

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
They look great. I think they actually stick out more than my Oggy's. Fingers crossed those things actually work! Nice looking bike, too

·
Registered
257 Posts
Yeah i think there bars ends rock, they are hearvier than stock and reduce vibration from the engine and when they are powercoated black they are sweet looking!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts