Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:coocoo

Hi all,

I have an 03 636 B1H and have tried 3 different types of flush mount front indicators, all which seem to be either to small or to big. I have the spacers but they are black and look messy against the blue of the bike so ideally need the lens of the indicator to cover all or most of the spacer. Anyone got any ideas or knows of any that will fit well?

Cheers

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
I've got just the generic bulb indicators. You can get them from most bike stores and eBay. They leave about a 2mm gap at the back of the indicator because they taper downwards. They look alright and the gap isn't noticeable unless you're looking real hard but it still bothers me anyway, but I'm anal retentive. They stick on just with adhesive tape. You can get the Gregg's custom LED's that are made for the bike but they look like crap IMHO. Lockhart Philips make a great range, just compare the sizes of the lenses to the gap. The large flat oval ones they make fit pretty good if I remember correctly.

Sorry for the crappy pic, don't have any better ones that show off the indicator.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts