Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
I'm in Jacksonville, FL. But I grew up in Avon and Terre Haute! Hopefully I make it back there after I retire from the Navy.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Im in Mooresville actually. Lots of people in the Avon area these days. A lot of traffic for an area that doesnt even have a mall.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Thats one of the main reasons I moved back from south ga. But I do miss the almost year round riding season. Hit me up next time you ride down. My bike is in pieces at the moment but I hope to have it up in time for the season soon.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I'll have to keep that in mind. I imagine there will be a few trips down there this year with a couple of my co-workers. Not Kawi riders though lol

·
Registered
86 Posts
I had a couple really good rides leaned over out there on SR46 just south of Nashville last summer.

·
Registered
5,743 Posts
Ive been at purdue for 3 years now... where do you work if you dont mind me being nosey?... hey at 830ish at the top of the parking garage accross from the Physics and EE, PAPA is going on a cruise after we get out of our weekly meeting.. id like to meet up at some point.. ill have owned my bike for 24 hrs in 2hrs!! lol..

1 - 20 of 47 Posts