Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking for some riders in the Indianapolis, Greenwood, or Franklin area. If anyone is around that area and riding, it would be good to meet some fellow zx6r's, my buddy just cant keep up on his cbr600. LOL

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wanna set up a ride here soon to Bloomington or Nashville, also I found a bad ass freshly paved twisty road out by Brookville lake I plan to hit when this heat goes away. PM if anyone would like to join.

·
Registered
5,743 Posts
God this Indiana thread sucks! No offense op not ur fault.. I know we have more Indiana riders here... I'll be on Indy this weekend as well as the next.. I'm working security at the brickyard as well as the moto gp race nxt month

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea no joke whats up with that. Probably be riding the city tomorrow night but next tuesday is the day for a long ride. Let me know if you wanna meet up sometime or any others. Oh and I'm counting days till the GP

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
I saw something the other day about a ride Dreyers are putting on. Proceeds for the childrens burn center or something like that. Supposed to be able to ride part of the speedway too I think. If you guys have done that one is it worth going to? Did a solo ride down around Bedford and back yesterday, it was way hot out for that much riding.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No havent heard about that. Might check it out. Trying to get people together on Tuesday so PM if you are interested.......

·
Registered
6 Posts
Im down for some riding. There are about three of us that ride together and we are always looking for more people. Many time I ride alone since schedules dont always work out. I am going to start heading out to indy on the weekends again to ride.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Jcommander let me know if you'd like to join tuesday. I think we are planning to either go down to Nashville Bloomington area, or out east by Brookville resevoir. PM and I'll give you my number. Same to anyone else who wants to join, the more the merrier.

·
Registered
822 Posts
yo u guys should try n make our lake geneva WI ride. labor day weekend so plenty of time 2 plan shit. so far vu from des moines is comin out. i told some st. louis guys 2. would be cool if IN was repped lol

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Good roads?

·
Registered
822 Posts
i've been there twice n it's nice ova there. nice scenery. n downtown lake geneva is cool. it's a small town but tons of people go. last time i went i saw so many people on bikes. made me wanna take the trip on the zx6r. lol either way it would be a nice lil road trip.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Eastside Indy rep !!!!

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
This morning at the intersection of SR 234 and US 41 I was turning north onto 41 and met another black Ninja with red decals turning south onto 41. Just wondered if it was anyone on here? We both kinda looked at each other and waved and then took off, I would have stopped to visit in the lot on the south side of the intersection but was in a big hurry and just couldn't at the time. So I wasn't trying to be rude, and if it was someone from the forum hit me up the next time you're in the area. Far as I know I've got the only zx around here, it'd be nice to find a neighbor.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts