Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had an iPhone since the 3G and had most of the versions since then.

I fancy something different as I think it's starting to get a bit stale. Therefore, I am contemplating either the samsung s5 or the HTC one M8. Only thing is is that I don't have any experience with android at all and I'm not sure what to expect.

Anyone have any pointers???

Also, those phones are mahoosive compared to my iPhone!

·
Registered
77 Posts
If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours forever. If it doesn’t, then it was never meant to be.

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Had an iPhone since the 3G and had most of the versions since then.

I fancy something different as I think it's starting to get a bit stale. Therefore, I am contemplating either the samsung s5 or the HTC one M8. Only thing is is that I don't have any experience with android at all and I'm not sure what to expect.

Anyone have any pointers???

Also, those phones are mahoosive compared to my iPhone!
As part of the process you must completely leave your I phone.

Put it in a box and send it to me. Then buy something else.

You will be able to move on with good conscious.:O

Reactions: MeatHelmet

·
Registered
211 Posts
the S5 i dont think is much of a different size. but you will really enjoy the samsung. i have a note 2 and dont think i would use any other phone now. my gf has the motox and i hate how its set up.

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
android was good when they first came out and usually with each new phone..... however they update apps and from my personal exp they lag and the phone seems to do whatever it wants on its own... PIA!! so i just made the switch to Iphone 5C... not bad so far

·
Registered
441 Posts
Switch over. You won't be disappointed.

I did the same 2 years ago.

Reactions: Odysseypb

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
S5 it's a huge difference from s4. I've had the note2 s4 etc.

S5 is faster
Micro sd card
5.1 screen super amoled
Can video in 4k mode
Over a 100 GB possible storage
True multitasking
Widgets
Completely new ui
Kit Kat4.4 is awesome no lag at all
Abilty to use booster to downloaded using Wi-Fi and 4g at the same time. I pulled in 131 mb per second
Full1080 resolution. IPhone is rentina but 720 lol
Tons neat features air gestures NFC smart stay
Health monitor heart monitor
Swype
Plus I have Samsung gear2 neo watch its awesome
Ability to control your TVs in your house with phones is nice

There's a couple. Its amazing the complete ability to have total control of your device is nice. Not a locked down partnership

I've had apple phone 2 of them. Boy when I switched the first thing I asked was why the fuck didn't I do this earlier.

Best of luck

·
Registered
4,609 Posts
Let me know where you leave it. I'll pick it up and try to sell it on CL... hoping to get at least ten bucks.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Weirdly, the only people that have told me to stay with iPhone Are apple fanboys. They all have the iPhone, iPad, iPod, MacBooks etc.

I went to my local phone store And had a play with the demo S5 and the new HTC one and I much prefered the feel and software of the HTC. So decision is made, my iPhone is going to my wife and I'll have. Shiny new phone in the next couple weeks.

Cheers all.

Reactions: ZxRican

·
Registered
610 Posts
Wait a minute, it's a fecking phone, you want it for phoning people, buy an old shitty nokia and you will get what you want, these new phones do everything and give you a shit reception and you can't make phone calls, load a pish!

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
I just swapped from a 4s to the s5. U don't have to squint anymore to watch a movie or play games. Nothing against Apple as I have their iPads & laptops & actually love their phones but the only downfall( or profit for them ) for their products is the non expandable memories. That's about the only thing I hate. Everything else u can compare the specs on your own

·
Registered
411 Posts
The expandable memory was one of my biggest issues, I can now store movies on my SD card and watch then when ever I want. Also you can customize the new Androids without jailbreaking or rooting, the new kit Kat is very smooth and fast. Give it a shot try it out and if you don't like it, sell it and go back to the iPhone, but as for me, I'm sticking to the S4, or S5. :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts