Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
4,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From a wet clutch to a dry clutch!

Just thought i'd let everyone know what ideas pop in my head that I decide to go with for whatever reason.

Zach and MoM don't you dare say a word :bored:

·
Registered
4,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Awh that hurts. I've only been riding for 6 years... How is it a mess of a bike though?

·
Registered
4,143 Posts
??? What does years of experience have to do with anything?

Anyway, nevermind. Not my place, and I don't care enough. Carry on.

·
Registered
4,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
??? What does years of experience have to do with anything?

Anyway, nevermind. Not my place, and I don't care enough. Carry on.
I understand what your getting at I do. And that will all be critiqued through race school.

I just have a preference on a clutch and clutch idea. My gsxr 600 a few years back I did track days on had a dry efm clutch (injuries made me have to go with it) but none the less I understand how to build along with have some track experience

I'm not completely ignorant to the bike realm.

·
Registered
9,971 Posts
what are the advantages of a dry vs wet clutch?
Think use a hydrolic clutch clutch lever and are much easier to pull and the plates stay cooler other that I dunno lol. But whatever sean its your bike and money do what you will.

·
Registered
4,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
So you are doing this on the 04?, Why not throw a slipper in there and call it a day. Or spend the money on suspension
I have an RR it has a slipper. And I have suspension both a penske 8790 and a virtually brand new 05 rear shock.

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
My advice, stop fucking around, Finish the bike, hit the track.

I say that in the nicest way possible,:cool3:you'll have a whole winter to do this shit, ride now.

·
Super Moderator
5,458 Posts
:hmm:
How do you plan on accomplishing this?

·
Premium Member
8,182 Posts
I was silently, eagerly waiting for you to chime in on this. And I am chuckling at my desk.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts