Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My neck of the woods is pretty unattractive during the hotter months but in the late winter-early spring we get some storms that really give it some character. Here are some pics I took of the outskirts east of town (2-3 miles from my apartment) in the spring a couple years ago.

Normally I'm a bigger fan of B&W photography but there are times where color comes in handy.

·
Registered
11,637 Posts
nice pics, looks like you live in the middle of no wear? small country town?

·
Premium Member
7,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's not really that small.. I think our population right now is 6 or 700,000. That was the farther outskirts of town, downtown is still a little small but the city is spread out pretty far.

·
Registered
11,637 Posts
just wondering what is the last pic of?

·
Premium Member
7,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I believe it is of either oil tanks or irrigation tanks of some sort. There are a lot of oil rigs in the area so it's got something to do with that. I just thought it was a cool contrast to the natural element.

·
Registered
11,637 Posts
still nice pics though. Should get 1 with your bike in it?

·
Registered
397 Posts
Wow, make my day a little worse why dont you, the wind chill is -18 degrees right now and there is around 6 inches of snow on the ground right now. So what I am tying to say is that I would give anything to be in weather like that right now.

·
Premium Member
7,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well then I won't gloat about how its been in the 60's and sunny here the last couple of days. :)

·
Registered
956 Posts
LOL... 66 here in Sac area today... Wow almost summer!

Infineon (Sears Point) should be perfect weather tomorrow.. Got to love the CA!

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
dude central cali looks sweet

wish we had mountains like that over here

·
Registered
1 Posts
What's Up People!! This Is The New Kid On The Block, The One And Only Hot Boi, Boo Richmond!! I Need To Know If There Is A Way To Stretch A '96 Zx6. If You Can Help Or Jus Wanna Holla, Get At Ya Boi Asap!!!

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
What's Up People!! This Is The New Kid On The Block, The One And Only Hot Boi, Boo Richmond!! I Need To Know If There Is A Way To Stretch A '96 Zx6. If You Can Help Or Jus Wanna Holla, Get At Ya Boi Asap!!!
you could stretch it... but only if your making a drag bike or :supergay:

·
Registered
751 Posts
hahahahahahaa! Sorry but this is just :thatsgay

Holla at ya Boi! LMAO

1 - 18 of 18 Posts