Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

And this one was after a small low side at summit point.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah yeah, at least I was doing it in a parking lot that was empty. I actually hate stunting, other than the occasional wheelie and the only reason I was doing it that day was because I just got a new digi cam and wanted to see how well it took pictures of things in motion. It seemed like a good idea at the time!! No more stunts for me though, I'm hooked on track days now and could care less about any other kind of riding right now.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oct. 9. running begginers and at the end of the day I lost it in turn 7 and then I got bumped up to advanced. Advanced was too much considering I lost all my confidence. I'll be running intermediate on a dedicated track bike next year.

·
Registered
389 Posts
frame sliders might have helped;)

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
Nice looking bike. Shame is got scratched up. Smitty's right, some frame sliders probably would have helped you a bit. Has it been fixed yet? Did you replace it with the Limited Edition fairings or just the Ti ones?

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Havent done anything to it yet. I've got all winter and I just ran into a way to get some cash and I'm thinking going all carbon with it. Either way, it's not going to see the track again, as much fun as this bike is on the track I just owe to much cash on it to go trash it on the track. I'll dump a couple grand into a track day bike and see what happens from there.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Havent done anything to it yet. I've got all winter and I just ran into a way to get some cash and I'm thinking going all carbon with it. Either way, it's not going to see the track again, as much fun as this bike is on the track I just owe to much cash on it to go trash it on the track. I'll dump a couple grand into a track day bike and see what happens from there.
+1 I plan on paying it off and then tear it up on the track:)

·
Registered
218 Posts
Nice bike! Some dont like the flames but I dont really mind them! Very nice tho!

Jay

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah, I like it a lot actually but it's all probably going to be traded for carbon fiber panels from opp racing over the winter. I'll probably sell off all of the left side limited edition panels seperately and then just start a bid on ebay for the damaged ones, I guess they could be fixed but if I'm going to dump all this cash into carbon then I need to recoop the money somehow. I should get a couple hundred out of the good plastics anyway.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah, I'm just glad I found a site dedicated to the ninja 6 series. I have a feeling I'm going to be spending a lot of time on here.

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
i see the lose of paint, sry that it happened to u, and i know u dont want to hear it but wear a helmet even in the parking lot hehe it was in the picture

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Dude, this isn't the first place I've posted these pics and I've definately heard it before. I didnt plan on not wearing the helmet thats just the way it happened. I dont honestly normally stunt I was just testing the shutter speed on the new digi cam. Oh well, the pics came out awesome I guess I just wish I had some track pics to show that I do both stunts and track stuff. I like to consider myself and all around descent rider no matter how I decide to ride!! I guess I'm a better stunter than I am a track day junkie but I love tracks soooo much more than stunts. I just wish I had the pics to prove it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts