Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hello again everyone, Thought i'd pop in and say hi after I turned to the dark side and bought a black/silver K5 GSXR600 i thought it a good idea to keep a low profile. however since im now able to use my arm again! and writing off the gixxer i decided to finally try and get hold of the B1H i always wanted, and good news i've put a deposit of £1600 down on this little beauty:

Paid the deposit over the phone sinec they are a reputible dealer near me and all being well i'll pick her up today around noon. Cant wait!

Since i was so close to buying a 2002 R6 when i saw this come up im quite glad :D

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
hmmmmmmmm

used the tags but the pictures didnt show for some reason :confused

just click the links if your interested :)
oh and shes in the bet colour too ;)

·
Registered
88 Posts
Glad to see you are back in Kwaka land!!!!!

Looks stunning.... B1H are stunning.... but green are still the best!!!!

Happy riding, hope the weather holds out.........

·
Registered
11,637 Posts
nice new ride and keep this 1 upright too!! Hope for a sunny ride on the maiden voyge

·
Registered
900 Posts
Looks a nice bike, keep it rubber side down

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
Got those pictures working for you Mav :)

Awesome choice of bike. Hope you're happy as hell with her!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome back!

i got her home about an hour ago and still cant stop smiling :rotfl

this is the bike i originally wanted before i ever sat on the gixxer and even when i was looking for a new bike i was after this again but no luck, then i got a call from the garage where i was buying the R6 from telling me there is a 'slight' problem with the R6 "She's blowing out black smoke" yeah that sounds slight!!
Turns out the guy who part exchanged the R6 had blown the engine and let the battery run dead dropping it off on a tow.
the garage never charged it to turn it on until i put the deposit down, the whole engine needs replaced so not exactly a slight problem afterall. Anyways i turned the corner and saw this stunning electric blue ZX636R 2003 model B1H looking at me and thought "YES!" ok so the bike i was buying was £3300 and this was up for £4000 i got him down to £3700 for the bike, got a brand new lid with which he took £65 off as well, then he gave me a £20 tank grip protector and a nice £20 tax disc holder in matching metalic blue. and he's even giving me £160 off my leather set when i got back to get them.

ahh a nice day for me so far :D

still managed to ride her home with my broken collarbone (2 places), 3 broken ribs on the back and 4 cracked ribs on my right side. didn't feel any pain just sheer enjoyment! cant wait till i get my RC-1 Jacket and Track Pants now then i'll head back to the corner i came off the gixxer on with fresh sliders and leathers and this time i will NOT be caught by surprise! :evil:

oh and i got a free black visor which i can tell you all traces of "not for road use" have been removed from to go on the new lid, got a spare to carry with tho incase any rozza's wanna pull me for it :naughty:

The bike has had R&G tail Tidy added, Small Arrow indicators front and back, single seat cowl, black double bubble screen. its got upside down forks and i just love the look of her, if ever ANY bike was to be named a 'Hornet' you'd have thought it was this bike the look is fantasic. she has her standard can on and still sounds nice, gonna have to save up and get myself a powercommander and slip on, dunno what one to go for i've had an aprovick on my gixxer and it was meaty but never tried a yoshi or micron or any others so any suggestions send them this way!

thanks again for the welcome back! looking for people going to the NEC show in november now! :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts